What Is Pokespe?

Happy 100th Chapter! Let's celebrate >w< ... Nah, I'll spend it with more normal chapters.

What Is Pokespe?

What exactly IS POKESPE?!

Recently, a Wattpader asked me a question. Namely @amerikanerin_autor . It was just then did I realise not all of us know what "Pokespe" actually means. And as the bio of this book says, it's random, for Pokémon fans, and for newbies.

Maybe I did neglect the Newbies part...
So, I'll explain what Pokespe is :)

*~#~*~#~*~#~*

Pokespe. It is the combination and shorter version of "Pokémon" and "Special" meaning Pokemon Special. Also known as Pokémon Adventure.

But there's a lot of things about Pokémon that includes adventure so it isn't very specific. So most people rather say Pokemon Special than Pokémon Adventure.

I have to admit myself, I did NOT know what Pokespe was when I was joined Wattpad too. It was only did I think of Pokémon Special did I realise this.

Pokespe is the manga. (The picture above shows the characters. I LOVE THEM!) I love Pokespe more than the anime before, but now it's balanced.

You cannot call yourself a fan without reading the manga, there's like 400 chapters from the last time I checked. Unfortunately, the Pokémon company I think is trying to update each chapter along with the number of episodes in the anime so it's very slow in updating.

Anyway! Back to topic! Pokespe has all main the characters the anime has! Their appearances are almost exactly alike! You can see May, Jimmy, Leaf, Gary, Brendan, Dawn, Barry, etc. everyone!

But their names are different.

May is Sapphire,

Jimmy is Gold,

Leaf is Blue,

Gary is Green,

Brendan is Ruby,

Dawn is Platinum,

Barry is Pearl,

See the pattern? Yes, they're named after the games themselves. Like FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, SoulSilver, etc. I swear my life felt complete when I read it. The first few chapters starts with the usual, Red going on a journey and all. But that's just the start! The plot twist, the amazing scenes, the perfect artistry! ARGHHH!!!

IT'S AMAZING!!!

Also, some of us reads fanfictions about some shippings. Some of us are already big fans of them.

Let's hear it from the OLDRIVAL SHIPPERS!!!

THE SPECIAL!!!

MANGAQUEST!!!

SPECIALJEWEL!!!

FRANTIC!!!

HAUGHTY!!!

COMMONER!!!

AGENCY!!!

:D And many, many more. These are just the main ones. If you want to know more, see my shipping's chapter.

As you can see, Pokespe is the manga version of Pokémon. Yes, I know there are manga already, but it's just a drawing of the anime! This is the manga itself!

I hope this explains and urges you to check it out :)