Update #1

Time Check: 8:30 PM, Dec. 04 2014 (Thursday)

A/N: I'm sorry if you'll get bored about this, but I want some Filipinos to know the recent updates in the (going-to-be) most affected areas. I'd be doing this for a couple of days until the storm passes (hopefully).

Please don't get irritated that I'm not posting PKMN stuff right now, but this could lead to a thousand deaths. Including mine.

Who knows, maybe this would be my LAST UPDATE EVER. Maybe tonight when I sleep, I may never wake up again, I might never chat anyone anymore, I might not even be able to say goodbye, see the sun, laugh at my classmates. So let me relieve my fear here in Wattpad, because seriously, a lot of people are freaking out. The whole day I've been sitting in my room replaying events in my life.

~
Typhoon Ruby, is entering Philippine territory at 2 AM early in the morning (Dec. 05, 2014 [Friday]) the wind speed is expected to stay 140 kph once it enters.

Sadly, the slower it gets, the stronger the typhoon goes and the longer it stays. Typhoon Haiyan (the worst typhoon ever to be recorded in History yet which also hit the Philippines last year at November) was 220 kph so it was destructive but quick.

44 provinces would be most directly affected by this; including mine. In fact, we'll be just right below the center of the Typhoon.

It's current location is recorded at 5 AM today and was a 9.4 N and 134.4 N. It is 45 KM in North East area in distance to my country. By Sunday, it should be over my place.

Right now there's no rain, winds, or clouds at all which makes it even scarier. It only means the Typhoon is absorbing all weather conditions right now. That's all for this moment. I probably won't be on if a power-out happens, if it does, hopefully I could use a pocket wi-fi and tell you what's going on.

Again, please pray for the Philippines! And for the future too, we had enough damage from last years so called Worst Typhoon Yet to be Recorded but THIS TYPHOON IS SAID TO BE WORST THAN LAST YEARS.

And it's coming right at me :/ I don't know what else to say, but I love you all. Even if I don't know you guys, you made the world round. I got the picture up there too and if you can see the places colored red, yeah, it's gonna take up most of the country.

~Nightels_Scarlett, right now, I want to be called Sarah. My name.