World Peace! Please?

WORLD PEACE!
Please?

Before I start off, I want everyone who's absolutely anyone to listen to the song: "Waving Flag" (World Cup Song) by K'naan. Leave also feedback, on your reaction.

~+~+~+~+~

A (very) strong super typhoon is coming to my country in 2 days time (Dec. 06, 2014)! The eye of the typhoon would be hitting my place directly, I don't know how many cares but I love this country so freaking much. Even if I'm not a pure person of this country, I still love this place!

Last year, a super typhoon came here too. And the destruction it caused still left scars. Right now, I'm at the rooftop, breathing the wind one last time. This typhoon is he impossible to predict , anything could happen. Last year, a typhoon swept one whole area clean, what would happen to this?

I'm just watching the sunset one last time before the clouds would start to cover the skies for pretty much a few days maybe even a week. And it's sad; that the possibility of a few hundreds to die in this incoming disaster and irreplaceable damage it would cause. Is happening to this country I love so much.

Please, please, please pray for this country. Please let a girl reach till her birthday. Please let millions of people to continue their lives normally. Please pray for this country, because we pray for this world.
My classmates who are reading this probably thinks I'm over reacting; but anything could happen, we aren't all safe. Even if we would be, that doesn't mean no destruction would be caused. Something could happen again next year, and the next, then the next.

About now, the sun has set fully and the night sky is scaring me. I may never be able to see the building the same again. And possibly this city the way it is now.

Two days. Two days till it reaches my area. Tonight it would enter my country's EEZ zone. I just left school. I left with goodbyes and received a few last wishes from my classmates and friends.

I want World Peace. I won't only post this on this book only, but in all my books. It would also have it's own book. I want World Peace, please? Because for this Earth, we only have one, and we can't get another. Even if we do, it's not the same.

Can you, can anyone, please do something to change this World. To make this place a better one for the future.

Remember the future we used to imagine? When we were young, the future with the flying cars, skyscrapers, and still filled with green grasses and fields? Not the future we see now, smoke, factories, destruction. I don't want that; please, all of you, we can still make a change for this Earth. We can still imagine the future we wanted and actually make it come true.

And we can all live together, the World united, and everything else happy. Because that's the only thing I would ever wish for in my whole entire life. I want Global Warming down. I want peace in everyone. I want Racism to stop. I want World Peace.

Please?