Pokémon Evolution! All You Need To Know

I bet you've heard of this. If not. Then here we have a brief explanation if mega evolution!

Mega Evolution (Japanese: メガシンカ Mega Evolution) is a transformation affecting Pokémon.

Here are somethings related to Mega Pokémon's!
Korrina, the Gym Leader of Shalour City, is said to know secrets about Mega Evolution. The Tower of Mastery is also related to Mega Evolution.

According to a Kalos legend, the first Pokémon to have been Mega Evolved was a Lucario. However, according to Zinnia's grandmother in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Rayquaza was the first Pokémon to Mega Evolve; Mega Evolution was first discovered by the first meeting of humanity and Rayquaza.

In order to Mega Evolve, the Pokémon must be holding the appropriate Mega Stone (with the exception of Rayquaza which is only required to know the move Dragon Ascent), and its Trainer must have a Key Stone. Professor Sycamore theorizes that even with the Mega Stone and the respective item to resonate with the stone, Mega Evolution cannot be achieved if there is not a strong bond between Trainer and Pokémon. (You can find "Ways on how to improve bonds with Pokémon" in one of the future chapters.)

You Hoenn borns are in for a treat :) Mega's are mostly conquering Hoenn! And I'm keeping my eyes on the Absol and Gardevoir for contests...