:'( IM-POR-TANT!!!

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should continue updating.. Haters and all. Threat messages and sickening chats. And yeah, I know some of you are reading this despite the threats, but do you really think I'm that stupid?

Some people would seriously underestimate me since I've done nothing much but give out votes, always put smileys, jump up and down in RP, constant kind comments along with supportive messages. Exactly why. I don't want to be mean, or say any bad/rude words here (since I don't say curses) but I'm not threatening you to stop either.

Seriously! What did I do to get like.. *counts fingers* 1.. 2... 4.. More than 5 haters?!?! You even put up "LOL" or "Update Already!" comments in some chapters of my books! And I update my best only to get another "Too slow" private message!

That's all for this rant. If you don't want me to update then fine! But I can't do that, there are a couple more people out there still willing to read another chapter!

This is the reason why I didn't play yesterday because I was too caught up on deciding what to do to haters!

And to my Readers, please don't put something up like "They're just jealous" but they aren't :( there's nothing to be jealous about and there's no point in hating.

And one more thing: ADMIT IT THAT NONE OF YOU REALIZED I WAS GONE FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS especially to my friends in WP! No, I'm not blaming you for not noticing, I'm saying is that you really didn't notice? I'm always on at my usual time, every single day. But it seemed as if no one noticed or bothered to ask why..