You Gotta Read 'Em All ^_^

#remember, comment, PM, or message me a book: it can get a chance here#

P.s: HATERS NO HATE

P.p.s: This is according to MY opinion

P.p.p.s: I won't be putting numbers like first favorite or last favorite, just know most are equally matched.

~!~!~!~!~!~

I'll Fight For You

>Who hasn't heard of this awesome book? If you haven't you should really read it! After, read the equally amazing sequel I'll Smile For You. With the tragic events and the evil shifters, it's all worth wasting time (^∇^)believe me in this one!

Pokémon Short Stories

>Filled with dramatic short stories of Pokémon and their origins, some are tragic some are all smiles. Emotional moments +_+

@Pyro_Maniac

Both are by this fire loving crazed author/amazing friend, keep at it!

~!~!~!~!~!~

Sanctuary (Pokemon FanFic)

>A KalosShipping tribute based off the manga, I luv this story ( ^ω^ ) Check it out when you can! In starts in a Orphanage where Calem, the new kid, gets sent and meets the girl who catches his eye, Serena.

@ShadowTrainer

Uh.. Well.. I don't really know you much but you seem nice to me (._. ) so.. Yeah..

~!~!~!~!~!~

It was a misunderstanding (Agencyshipping story/Black x White)

>AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!!! I'm in love with it and every update either makes me squeal in delight or scream in anger! When I read the first few chapters long ago I was already fangirling!

@_Aly-chan

A nice person ^_^ I don't know you much but we chatted a few so the only way I could describe you is a nice, calm type.

~!~!~!~!~!~

I know fairy tales aren't really (contestshipping fanfiction)

>Slow updates but worth the wait! by the title you can see it's a May x Drew love story! Kind of like a Cinderella story, with May being the damsel in distress, Cinderella, and Drew being... Prince Charming? Read the story ;)

Melting his heart

>IkariShipping!!! It starts off with Dawn meeting Paul unexpectedly... Don't have much of an explanation (⌒-⌒; ) I just started reading.

@writer_want_to_b

Don't know much about you ._. But I guess you seem like a good person..

~!~!~!~!~!~

My Wind. Your Fire

>May attends a High school filled with powers, she discovers secrets, more things about herself, meets the brat Brianna, bumps into Drew, and a whole lot of other drama! I love this story, I want you guys to check it out!

@SiLv3ryG0ld

Your a good friend and a nice person to chat to, keep up your story!

~!~!~!~!~!~

Promise- A Pokemon Fanfic

>Promises are hard to break, right? Join Kade, Mirage and other people you would know (if you read ;) on the story. With the guardians of each legendary and mysterious enemies to meet. How much more can you ask for this story? It's wonderful!

Remember Me

>The ideal plot and book for SpecialShippers! Now, one question, will Red ever get Yellow to remember him? To 'Remember Me'?

@ForeverMoonlight

Your a really nice friend, kind, and big thinking. Use that crazy ol' imagination of yours for the future of this world (wow! Big words XD)

~!~!~!~!~!~

That's all for now, I would post the rest later ^_^" sorry but I have other things to do; see ya! Don't worry, you still have your chance next chapter and more chapters!!!