Secrets Of Pokéspe.

If you clearly read my past chapters, at one chapter namely "CAN'T BREATH' I put there a recommended fan video of Pokéspe.

It's named:

"[Pokemon MEP] S. E. C. R. E. T. S"

and I have placed this as my #1 favorite fanvid. I really suggested you guys to watch it, please comment me if you have. Anyways, the fanvid was all about the secrets and suffering of our famous Dex-Holders. Sure they saved the world, Sure their famous, Sure everyone loves them. But in this video it's showed all the sufferings. It showed reality!

Because there is no such thing as a person who have never cried in their life, right? Just like this video, if their Dex-Holders, doesn't mean their lives go so simple.

I'm going to show you a bit I picked up from the fanvid itself. I'm not sure if you'll enjoy some rant or whatever, but I wanna write it anyway. First is N and
Red, from Unova and Kanto. Maybe I'll even put Anime and Game characters in here ;) The others are for the next chapters since I hafta get more info.

~

N-

He was forced to become the Kind of Team Plasma when his mind was saying otherwise. He suffered from seeing Pokémon being hurt, uncared for or not being liberated and free! He knew he was the bad guy; he was cornered, he had no choice.

This was his suffering.

~

Red Ketchum-

He was the Champion who saved the world, the main character. But before that happened, wasn't he the one being trampled on by Green? The one who disappeared for 2 years in the 'Yellow ARC'? He was the one who almost lost hope when he battled Deoxys with Giovanni. Remember that time he was in the Orange Islands with Blue (girl), Lorallei (Elite Four Ice Type), and Green (boy). Yeah, at that time, remember when he told Blue he was giving up.

When the towns folks at the orange islands yelled at them to go away because it was because of them that all this started, if they leave, the danger would leave too. Yeah, I remember, I also remember I cried at that time. Red was trying to save them all when everyone was acting like ungrateful jerks to them!

~