Best Quotes

THE TOP QUOTES I TRIED TO LIVE BY ARE FROM POKEMON

*grabs a hankerchief and starts to cry* Pokemon... Your so... Amazing! You gave us entertainment, love shippings, dreams and imagination of becoming a master and a new universe... And rules to help us in life... *cries*

"We may not make a lot of money or always finish a good thieving job, but we sure have got our freedom"

-Jessie (Team Rocket)

"You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality and it can be truth! If anyone can, it's you"

-N (Team Plasma of Unova)

"We do have a lot in common, the same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking into what's the same instead of always looking into what's different... Well, who knows?"

-Meowth of Team Rocket

"I see now that the circumstances of ones birth is irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"

-Mewtwo

"There's no sense of getting out of your way to get somebody to like you"

-Ask Ketchum of Pallet Town

"physical wounds can be treated without such difficulty but emotional wounds are not so easy to heal"

-N of Team Plasma

"I got to do something to win their love... Or at least their pity"

-Brock the Rock Gym Leader

"Pika pika!" (The most encouraging words I would always hear in each episode of Pokemon)

-Pikachu

__________

Well? Pick your favorite!!!!

It took awhile to gather a few of these... I'll write some more quotes when I found more!! On the mean time comment me!