"Scary" CHAT FACT (w/ special guest)

Nightels: Today, I invited the Pokémon Adventure Manga or Pokémon Special's characters over to help in this chapters CHAT FACT ^_^ . I also invited a very special guest from @Linkreader001 later , Merry Christmas everyone! (Very late..)

~*~*~

Nightels: *scenery change* Now, I transported us into the deserts of Unova *smirks* *Whispers* Only because we are about to have our chat fact here, *giggles then suddenly it turns dark with a full moon*

Red: Why in the middle of no where at night? 0-0?

Nightels: Just because~ now! everyone got your FACTS?

Everyone who's not emo: Yup ^_^

Nightels: Great. I also invited a good long friend to join us, but she'll arrive later.

*Gathers Around Campfire That Magically Appeared*

Diamond: *starts roasting marshmallows* S'MORES!!! YAY~

Blue [gir] : I'll go first! Now, It is said, that in Pokémon Red and Blue original versions, when you catch a Mew by hacking the game, it would glitch and in the end, it would turn out only to be a Ditto in disguise as the legendary Pokémon!

Yellow: T-they also say Mew is actually a real mythical creature s-spotted in the forests of Africa...

Red: Really? Wow! Saying that makes me wanna go to Africa now! So it turns out you can never get a Mew by hack unless you catch it by yourself without cheats?

Yellow: I g-guess so... •///•

Nightels: My turn. *smirks* You know the Pokémon Cacturne, right?

Everyone: *nods*

Platina: I didn't had a very joyful eventful time with it back at Sinnoh -__-

Nightels: Well, it is said by the Pokédex itself that the Cacturne has... A special ability.

Pearl: What ability?

Nightels: They say, on a full moon at the desert, wild Cacturne's run wild and when they see a traveler trying to cross the desert, exhausted, dehydrated, and our of energy, immediately they would pretend to be a cactus and follow the traveler until the person faints.

Sapphire: Den? Whut happens?

Nightels: when the traveler finally turns weary and faints or falls, a group of Cacturne would surround it and- I don't know anymore... No one has come back to tell the tale.

Everyone: O-O ......

Nightels: Story Time~ There was once a group of children, huddling over a single flickering of fire in the middle of a desert during night time. The moon was full in the sky, but there were no stars at all. Just like this night.

Yellow, Dia, Ruby: *shivers*

Nightels: But they kept hearing footsteps out in the dark open. They look around, *looks around then leans in the fire* But they saw nothing. "Why did we ever go camping out here?" Asked the young boy in a annoyed tone, "Or are you just scared?" One of his friends chuckled at him. The boy glares and ignores them, then it went quiet...

Too quiet. The breeze of the wind was gone and the sand no longer swirled in the air. Nothing but pitch black surrounded them which only made the boy more uncomfortable as he shuffled on the log he was sitting on.

He looked to his left, nothing was there, he turned to his right when- A CACTURNE WAS SITTING BESIDE HIM STARING!!!

???: *JUMPS IN THE FIRE SCARING EVERYONE*