PokéFans UNITE!

So... I'm sorry we haven't done anything much these days :) but first of all, I'm really busy. My excuse? Well, school and home. School, after classes I have a review for some national exam thingy. Then we only have 2 months to study for exam and prepare for graduation, include the holidays which'll make it less that one half month. Then there's practices and projects, DONE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

So, let's stop ranting and I'll continue P-FACT!

:)

In a certain country, in Lakewood library. 71 Pokémon players gather to have the traditional game playing of card decks! Truly lovely, isn't it? Imagine a room full of fellow-Pokémon fans! I wish I was there XD barely a quarter of my class still plays ._.

Anyway, these competitions are being hosted by the Pokémon international company itself. And the ages go from 7 years old to ENDLESS!!! Of course, anyone who has a loyal love would stay as long as they could :)

The middle schoolers are separated from the high schoolers and adults. And there goes... The big league. Also meant the world competition! A man even traveled all the way to Florida and Hawaii to get to these competitions. Winning a City Championship would proceed you to State Championships, to State Championships then finally.. The World.

And roughly most but not all are men. What do you say about that, girls?

Anyway, today's P-FACT gets PKMN as a string to everyone. In this library they played in, 71 people meet up and instantly became friends/rivals. Sounds like the PKMN world to me, huh?