Pokémon Tips & Tricks

In FireRed and LeafGreen;

At Celadon City, there's a game corner. You don't want to spend money for game coins? Okay. You can ask the various slot players who're playing there. They'll give you some, you can get up to 50 coins.

But here's a way to get 200 more! Walk around inside the Game Corner pressing A, you will find anywhere from packs of 10 to 100 coins. They are located on the tiles inside the Game Corner. Soon, you will find them all since they do not reappear! :D

~*~*~
Hoping to snag a legendary? But aww, you lost the battle. And that one-chance legendary fled. How sad. Here's a tip for the next catch!

Before you battle, you better save the game. This is an easy common thing trainers do, so after turning off your gadget, you can go battle that legendary again! The same trick too if you lose against gym leaders and elites :)

Tbh, when I was a beginner, I lost against the elites quite a handful of times- but I saved it before entering the league anyways :3 So I repeated before.

~*~*~

You want your Pokémon's to have an egg? Such a cute couple. And a cute baby it would be. But here's the thing the game wants you to do. Drop both of your Pokémon in the daycare of breeding centre, then run around for at least more than 600 steps.

It'll have an egg soon. The same procedure is used if you want an egg to hatch, be sure it is in your party. (If it's first, the better. If it's close with strong Pokémon, more better)

Want to find out how Pokémon eggs and breedings work? How to get a strong Pokémon after hatching? Or how to see if the egg is which Pokémon? I'll post that some other time :)