Update #3 + Extra News!

Time Check: Dec. 07 2014 (Sunday)

Hopefully this would be my last update about depressing storms or disasters or rants about peace and all :) (hey! Can't help it, I love peace~) then maybe we could get back in track about Pokémon and Crazy Things since we sure did miss a lot >w<

Good News and Bad News!

Good news is the typhoon completely missed me XD YAH!!! Unfortunately, countries like Japan would pretty much get affected. Double sad :( Japan already experienced a lot of horrible climate changes too, it deserves to be prayed more.

People out there, I suggest don't stop praying for the Typhoon to lessen, but pray for Japan, my country, and the rest of the World to be safe, for World Peace.

Next, there's school tomorrow DX I'm so happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy I can see my friends again after thinking maybe I won't be able to anymore, and I'm sad that.. Well.. There's school *shrugs*

Last announcement, this account:

@CreepyYouTubeKipz

Has a sad story, a true story, it's her life. You see, she recently died terribly. She's 11 years old from Seattle, I hope you have time to see her account. She was killed and r*ped by her own grandfather and her Mom was killed too. All in front of her little brother. Hours before this, she published in Wattpad that her Grandfather is coming for her. No one came which is pretty sad.

No girl deserves this, the news says she's been molested for 4-5 years. No girl deserves this. One of her last words were "I'm Anahlia and I would bring justice to all girls who have been touched." Or something like that, it's really inspiring. Even Wattpad came for her. It was said her Grandfather threatened to kill her here in WP.

I say she's right, a lot of us have our sad moments and some have these types of strong moments. I'd love it if you would go to her account and say something :) a lot of people did.

~~~

I also have one task for you, it's a really special task :)

Before you log off in WP, find three people in your chat box and send then a message about every single little thing you like about them in detail. When they wake up, they'll be happy.

Who knows,

Maybe that person is about to commit suicide.

Maybe that person self harms endlessly while playing Wattpad and your message suddenly shows up, what do you think she'll/he'll do,

Maybe that person is about to pass away from an illness.

Maybe that person feels so alone and rejected.

Maybe that person turned happy after a sad day because of this little message.

Please do this to three people, if possible, ALL. The more the merrier. Just chat them all the happy things you know about them, you can do this to your friends too. By text, by chat, by Facebook, Email, Skype, anything! I've done this by text a few times and I've seen the smiles on their faces grow each day :)

This is a simple task, can you have a heart to help? I also put a drawing of mine up there, I dunno, I just got bored and started to doodle, it isn't exactly my best since my hand was shaking at that time... Maybe I should make a art book here?