Professor Oak Random

"Are you a Boy or a Girl?"

Realization= Professor Oak doesn't recognize a 10 year old kids gender even if they live in the same small town with only 4 houses for 10 years with only a population of less than 10 people. And he said he's friends with your Mother?!

(Special thanks to @Skarmory_Rider for identifying the mistake of 4 Hoses to be Houses)

{~|~}*{~|~}*{~|~}*{~|~}*{~|~}

"What is the name of your Rival?"

Player: First off, how would I know? Second, ISN'T HE YOUR GRANDSON?! Third, YOUR A WORLD FAMOUS PROFESSOR YET YOU CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF A TOWN WITH ONLY 9 POPULATION?!

Whatever, I'll name Rival, "BOB"

#^^%#^^%#^^%#^^%#^^%

"Sorry Ash, I, a World Famous Professor who have been studying Pokémon all his life, has no more Pokémon to give you. So, why don't you take this yellow electric mouse I found in the tall grass?"

=¥><=¥><=¥><=¥><=¥><=¥><

>Can't Even Escape Pallet Town Or Buy A Car For Himself<

>Studies Pokémon all his life yet doesn't have a single data about one.

>Has A Grandson He's Living With Who Always wanted To Be A Professor Like Him Yet He Doesn't Remember The Name<

>Knowns whenever you bring out your bike inside a building, very tall grass, or snow. His voice always reaches you no matter where you are. Even if you're at the middle of no where, lost, hungry, and afraid.<

(Last one proves the theory of Prof.Oak being a stalker or something XD it creeps me out a lot if his voice comes saying things like "There's a time and place for everything but not now!" Creepy..)

0./[£]0./[£]0./[£]0./[£]0./[£]0./[£]0./

((My favorite line XD I said this just awhile ago! Try saying it without breathing!))

"Professor Oak: Don't go into the tall grass, instead, why don't you take down evil organizations, travel the whole world, defeat a bunch of high-classed trainers, go against Champions risking the fact you might lose and faint, beat strangers up-who cares if they're little girls or old men-, then hurt their Pokémon until they faint, take their money while risking the chances that maybe those strangers are r@pist or k!llers, remember, if you lose, you faint and lose money, who knows what they would do, and capture and trap every single 726 Pokémon around the World in tiny red and white balls."