Admit It: (TR Jessie & James)

Admit It:

Even though Jessie, James, and Meowth are just a bunch of lame brains with an entrance song that can get a little annoying. Our childhood would feel lost without them. Admit It. (I admit it *raises hand*)

No matter how lame, stupid, weird, pathetic, sucky, annoyi- ... Anyways, you get the picture. Pokémon would be lost without them. Imagine if the newest Regions in the future there would be no Jessie, James or Meowth? Imagine it •_• and some other three idiots replace them.

So as a gift for Team Rocket, I'll put here their entrance speech ^_^

~

Jessie: Prepare for Trouble!

James: Make it Double!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!

James: To unite all people within our nation!

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

James: To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James!

Jessie: Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth: Meowth! That's right!

~

Now, I want every single own of you to vote and Admit It! SAVE TEAM IDIOTIC TRIO FROM GETTING BANISHED FROM THE FUTURE REGIONS OF POKÉMON!!!

Removing Brock was sad enough, and I don't want these doofuses to get kicked out too. They started Pokémon and they made it fudging funny all the way since it's discovery!