17

PoV: Sonic

"I love you."

"Ugh... seriously... How can he say that so easily? He barely even knew me when we got married..." I wondered into the room Scourge had stored all of my old things from the apartment, "What am I supposed to do?"

  Even if I divorce him, I've got nowhere to go. I don't think I have a right to any of his money or anything he owned before marrying me. I don't remember how much I have in my savings... What am I supposed to do? I guess I should start by seeing how much money I have.

"Eh?" I quickly reloaded the page, the number wasn't getting smaller, "Eh?!"

"What's wrong!?"

"Ahhh!" I dropped my phone as Scourge suddenly burst in through the door.

"What happened?" He grabbed me, "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine," I pushed him off me and picked up my phone.

"Why did you scream then?" He looked relieved...

"I was just kinda freaked out. I think the bank messed something up. I need to call them..." I was worried, suddenly having such a large amount of money... What was I supposed to say?

"Is that all? Let me see," he took my phone from me, "The transfer finally went through."

"Transfer?" I had no idea what he was talking about.

"I took ownership of your account so that way you can use your credit card to buy whatever you'd like," he handed me back my phone.

"You didn't even ask me for permission... How the hell did you take ownership of my account?!" I couldn't even begin to believe the amount he had given me!

"I have my ways," he grabbed me.

"This is too much anyway... what am I supposed to do with it?" Seriously... how do you casually transfer almost a million dollars into someone's account!?

"Whatever you want," he pulled the collar of my shirt to the side.

"Ah," I flinched as I felt him bite down on my shoulder, "Scourge don't bite me- ngh! Hey, that hurts!" He was biting harder.

"I'll cover the expenses," he stopped, he hadn't broken the skin.

"Expenses? Wait... what- ah!" He pinned me down and pulled off my shirt. I felt him gently biting my chest, "Scourge... stop biting..."

"I can't decide..." he licked me.

"You don't have to decide anything other than not biting me so hard," I couldn't move, one of the guards was watching me closely. Is he going to shoot me if I get away?! Crap, I need to get Scourge- "Ah!" I clench my fist as I felt him bitting the same spot on my shoulder again, "Scourge..."

  No.. he's gonna break the skin... It hurt... His bite was so hard. I flinched as he bit harder. He was going to leave a claim mark at this rate. I felt something hard rub against my thigh. Is this turning him on?!

"Scourge stop... it hurts..." I had no choice but to wait for him to stop.

"I love you," he finally let go. His mouth had blood on the sides, "Let the doctor inside."

"Right away," the maid opened the door and a girl in a white coat walked up to me.

"Make sure the scar shows up," Scourge wiped his mouth free of blood and pulled me into his lap.