39

PoV: Sonic

"Wait a whole week?! I can't do that. I have to take care of Miles. I can't just leave. I've only had him for a week," I paced as Connie called me.

"Scourge and the Nanny will handle it. You need time to relax. Scourge said so himself, you focus on Miles so much you hardly eat or sleep. Think of it as a Mommy self care trip. Mothers who don't relax become stressed. You don't want Miles having that negative energy around him, do you?" She remarked. At the moment Tails was asleep in the bassinet, cooing in his dreams.

"... I suppose not... I don't really get that negative, do I?" I sat down and looked at Miles.

"If you want what's best for him, come with us. You can even leave a day early if you'd like. But you need a break," Connie sounded right... but I didn't want to leave Tails so soon. I just got him.

"Sonic, what's wrong?" Scourge came in as I was thinking.

"Connie and everyone wants to spend a week at a spa but... I don't want to leave Tails. It's too soon-"

"Hello?" He grabbed my phone, "Sonic can't go. Not for a whole week. The first few weeks are extremely important for parents to bond with the baby. Miles' paperwork hasn't been approved yet. She can go for one night, but the week-long vacation will have to wait a while longer."

"Thank you," I felt so much relief that Scourge helped me say no.

"Sorry, Connie. It's just too long to be away from Miles," I answered, "Maybe next time."

"Your husband said one day. I'll send you a pickup Saturday so you can be with us the last night. Then you can go home Sunday," she hung up before I could protest.

"I'll send Knuckles with you Saturday for protection. Along with some other guards. For now," Scourge picked me up, "Rosie can you watch Tails for the next three hours?"

"Of course, he's a delight," Rosie smiled.

"Three hours?! That's a lot. Scourge-m!" He covered my mouth.

"You don't want to wake Miles," he whispered before carrying me out of the baby's room.

"Where the hell are you planning to go for the next three hours?" I was still in his arms after we left the room. He was carrying me upstairs to the bedroom.

"Nowhere. However, you do need some time to yourself. So, we can order chili dogs from my chefs and eat them in bed with a movie and then have sex. Or we can skip that and I can fuck you for three hours straight. Regardless," Scourge tossed me onto the bed and leaned over me. His hand traced my neck down to the claim scar, "You and I have been pent up for a week. I need to ravish you until you scream my name."

His voice sent chills. He raised my shirt and began lowering my pants. The mood changed as my stomach growled.

"Chillidogs first. Always," I sat up and fixed my clothes. Seriously? Sex or sex were his options. If he's so pent up why doesn't he just jack off?

"You never say no to a chili dog," Scourge kissed me before rolling off me.

"Only someone who's crazy says no to a chili dog," I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. Scourge made the request and laid back down on the bed. He laid his head on my lap.

"We still have time before the chili dogs are ready," he smiled, hugging my stomach, "How about a little play while we wait?"

"Exactly how horny are you?" I sighed.

"Horny enough to think that your messy quills and the fact that you've stolen my shirt is sexy," he pulled my pants off.

"I didn't mean to grab yours. Tails urped on my shirt. I'll give it back," he had gotten to my boxers and slipped his head into the shirt against my belly.