11

PoV: Sonic

  This place is huge... I don't know where to start looking...

"What do you think you're doing?" Scourge found me.

"Scourge?!" I nearly dropped the camera I was going to use, "Don't sneak up on me!"

"Feisty aren't you," he grabbed the camera, "What were you planning on doing with this?"

"N-nothing..." It was a new camera with nothing in the memory card.

"It's blank, I guess I'll let you keep it. Why is no one guarding you?" He wasn't even concerned about what I was doing.

"I just slipped away for a bit. I still don't know my way around so I was going to make a map to keep me from getting lost," I wasn't even lying. I had no idea where anything was other than the bedroom, living room, and bathroom.

"You don't need to draw a map for that. Most of these rooms are guest rooms or bedrooms for some of my guards and associates. Other than the kitchen and main bathroom you've seen it all. So then, what should I do with you now?" He lifted my jacket, "You're wearing another adorable outfit today~"

"No... we can't keep doing that every day. My body can't take it- aa~♡!" He was biting my neck and pinning me up against the wall. I wasn't even wearing anything special. It was just sweatpants and my hoodie.

"I'll just have to teach your body to withstand me if that's the case," he was touching me all over my chest... if this kept up I'd-

"Ahem!" Someone caught us! Scourge stopped and pulled my sweater down, "Scourge, though I am happy you're enjoying your new wife. There are matters to attend to. Some new seller is trying to show off and has been in your territory recently. Turf wars aren't scaring him so we brought him in for a little talk. If you don't mind, could you?"

"Tsk. People can't seem to learn their place. Sonic, I'll be back to finish you later. I have some business to attend. Fiona, have a change of clothes ready in case this gets messy," Scourge tossed his leather jacket my way and I caught it, "Watch that for me Blueberry~"

"Stop calling me that!" I shouted. I was alone with this woman now, Maybe I can get some Intel from her.

"I hope you know that you aren't a threat to anyone," Her words stung a bit. It was my job to be intimidating and be a threat to the bad guys, "You're like a toy to him. He'll never love you, and soon enough he'll divorce you," I would be happy for a divorce it still pissed me off that she thought so little of me, "And you'll be on the streets as the cop who couldn't arrest anyone."

"You don't know that for sure," I'll arrest him, even if he divorces me.

"I do," she pinned me by my throat, I couldn't get her to let go, "Look at you, a scrawny little boy. What the hell did he think he could do with you anyway? You're better off as a prostitute to make him money than anything else," she pushed me down and wiped her hands, "You should know who the hell you're dealing with. Scourge will give up on you soon enough."

  She walked away as I caught my breath and tried to collect myself. My body was shaking... These people were scarier than I thought they would be.

  I need to be more careful. I can't let my guard down anymore. I need to find a way to protect myself first...

  Sorry boss, this'll take longer than I thought.

~~~