46

PoV: Sonic

"I can't believe we got lectured all morning," Scourge sighed as he sipped his coffee.

"What did you expect? We both ignored the doctor cause you can't keep your green bean under control," I sat down beside Scourge to eat. Miles was playing on his play mat, "Now you're not allowed to have sex for 2 days."

"Green bean? You know it's thicker than a green bean," Scourge poked me, "You can come up with a better nickname than that."

"You're right, it's an over-sized zucchini," I smiled at him and took another bite of my eggs on toast.

"At least the size is more accurate..." Scourge pouted as we heard the maids giggling as they left the room, "If you had just claimed me we would have had to."

"I'm not gonna claim you at 2 am cause your horny. Besides, I only kissed you and you had a nosebleed. I wouldn't be surprised if you cried tears of blood if I bit you full strength. I'll stick with the little bites."

"Why just the little ones..." Scourge groaned before nuzzling against me.

"I don't know, I just feel like it sometimes. But every time I do it you get all excited about a claim mark. You have no idea how much it hurts," I switched eating hands since he was leaning on my right.

"You're right, I don't know how much it'll hurt since I've never been claimed before. But out of everyone I have ever dated in my entire life, you're the only one I've ever wanted to claim me. I don't care if it's a worse pain than being shot," Scourge was purring as he watched me eat.

"Boss, your meeting starts in an hour, you should get ready," one of his employees came in.

"Ugh... I wanted more time with my wife," Scourge sighed, kissed me on the cheek, and got up, "I love you both. I'll be back by dinner."

"Don't get hurt," I watched him walk away, it felt like my chest was sinking as he left.

"Are you alright Mistress?" Rosie came in and handed Tails a toy he dropped.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Scourge goes to do his gang stuff every day. I should be used to it by now," I smiled at her and started eating again. I didn't realize I had stopped until I took a bite of cold eggs.

"Should I reheat that for you?" She asked.

"No, no. It's okay. I'll eat it," I finished eating and Knuckles was grinning at me, "What is it?"

"Nothing, you're like some high schooler with a crush is all. It's cute," Knuckles grinned harder.

"I'm not like that. What are you talking about?!" I looked away and Tails started fussing, "Oh shoot, I was too loud. I'm sorry baby."

"Why don't you tell him?" Knuckles was next to me and speaking lowly.

"I don't know what you're insinuating," I turned my attention back to Tails.

"Sonic, you have your usual visitors again," the butler came in, Rouge, and Wave following.

"Aw~ Hello again cutie!" Rouge ran up to us and held out her arms for the baby. I froze, I was completely dressed in guys' clothing!

"Sonic, why are you always wearing Scourge's clothes? Don't you have your own walk-in closet?" Wave sighed.

"I mean, I do but..." they think my clothes are Scourge's, "But I filled it up with his clothes. What's with the sudden visit?"

"Sudden? Girl, it's Thursday. Since you have no sense of fashion, we had to make sure you're packing nice clothes for Saturday and Sunday. Did you forget about the trip?" Wave laughed as she looked at Tails.