8

PoV: Scourge

"Isn't he just perfect?" I watched Sonic as he walked around the living room.

"I think he's lost," my companion, pointed out the fact that Sonic was wondering with no idea where he was.

"He's just a little high. I gave him one of my special gummies to help the pain," I got up, "I'll be with the wife. Let me know if something happens."

"Alright," I sent the gang off to work as I walked down the steps to Sonic.

"Get away from me your druggy!" Sonic snapped as soon as he saw me.

"Aww, so mean," I pulled him into a hug.

"You smell like cologne..." he pouted.

"Thank you," I picked him up, "What do you need?"

"I want cookies..." he sighed, "I just ate... why do I still want food?"

"It's fine to snack, what kind of cookies do you want?" I asked.

"Good ones... Oo! Let's have cake!" He perked up, "Lava cakes are the best!"

"Alright, we'll get you some," I humored him for now.

  Sonic seemed happy once I got him some chocolate chip cookies. I pulled him close to me and he sighed.

"Why such a long sigh?" I gently ran my fingers through his quills.

"I'm tired..." he closed his eyes and I gently pulled him to lie on my chest.

  This was what I wanted since I saw him on the battlefield. Now I had him, permanently.

PoV: Sonic

"I fell asleep?" I sat up and flinched, I still felt some pain from last night.

"Here," Scourge handed me another pill.

"I'd rather deal with the pain," I handed it back to him. I was finally sober. That gummy he gave me made my head feel fuzzy. I couldn't think clearly. My head was finally clear again, I wanted to keep it that way.

"Come on now, you need the painkillers or you'll be helpless in bed," he forced it into my mouth and made me swallow it.

"Stop doing that!" I snapped.

"I'm only doing what's best for you~" he kissed me and pushed me down.

"What are you doing?" I tried to get up.

"Just helping you feel better," he pulled off my underwear with his teeth.

"You're gonna make my pain worse..." I didn't want to have sex again.

"Don't worry, it won't," he kissed my stomach and I flinched. Scourge was keeping my legs apart. His lips were gliding down my stomach, and I couldn't stop this feeling chills through my back.

"Aaahaa~!" I gasped as I felt his tongue, he was trying to give me a blow job... "Scourge... wa- haa-aa~" I felt his mouth around me.

"Just relax," Scourge purred.

  I was helpless to his touch... His mouth felt so warm... I couldn't stop moaning.

"Scourge I need you to-" I froze as someone came in, "Never mind," they turned and left.

  My life is over...

"Don't worry about them," Scourge pulled me closer, "Fiona won't say a thing."

"But- ahha~♡!" He started sucking again. I gave into his touch, nothing I said would make him stop.

   Scourge didn't stop until I came. It felt so good... Why do I keep letting him do these things to me?! Scourge pulled away and turned my head to face him. He wasn't saying a word.

"Scourge...? Mm!" He kissed me, I could taste it... my own release was being poured into my mouth from his lips.

"I told you it would help you relax," he pulled me into his arms.

"You made me drink it..." I whispered.

"It was only to have some fun," he nuzzled me, "Is the pain gone?"

"Y-yeah..." I was ashamed to admit it, but the pain was gone for the most part.

"Good. Now it's my turn," he laid over me, his head on my chest.

"Your turn?" I gulped.

"You slept like this on me earlier. Now it's my turn for attention," his arms wrapped around me, I was stuck under him.

  I could arrest him now. I tried to pull his arms out from under me. I didn't have handcuffs but I could use his belt. Scourge grabbed my arms and pinned them to my sides. Damn it.

  I sighed. I needed a plan to arrest him. For now, I guess I had to get used to living here.

  I'll get him, I know I can.

~~~