44

PoV: Sonic

Scourge and I both released a sigh of relief as the car arrived home.

"That took so much energy..." I leaned back in my seat, Scourge's arm beside me.

"Let's get into some more comfortable clothing and sleep in for as long as Miles lets us," Scourge laid his head on my lap.

"That sounds amazing right now... but you have to get off me to walk to bed," I scratched behind his ear. Scourge gave me a kiss on the cheek as he got up, "Shall we?"

"Whoa!" He pulled me from my seat and carried me in his arms. One arm held my legs, the other my torso. Just like the day he carried me through the rain. I felt like I could hear the pitter of raindrops on the tarp as he carried me to the room. It was only a memory, but it seemed less angry now. More gentle, just as the rain was.

Scourge was still dressed up, all handsome in his black suit. I hardly ever saw him in an outfit without his leather coat. His face was less than a foot away from my own...

"Scourge..."

"Mm-?"

  It was soft, and supple, unlike any other kiss we had shared. I pressed my lips against his... I felt his grip on me loosen. I stepped down from his arms so he wouldn't drop me. He stood there, the expression on his face was unfamiliar to me. I had never seen him blush so much.

"Y-you kissed me..." he grabbed my hand.

"I did..." I turned away, "I just felt like it. Don't make it weird... ...Was it bad?" He still wasn't saying anything, am I that bad of a kisser?!

"...in..." he mumbled something and he turned his head down. He knelt down on one knee, still holding my hand.

"Huh? Are you okay? Scourge?" I nudged him.

Drip...

"... Kiss me again!" He pulled me down and all I saw was blood dripping from his nose.

"You're bleeding! I need a tissue. Please!" I begged the maids who were nearby.

"Here," they handed me their handkerchiefs and I quickly pinched Scourge's nose to stop the bleeding.

"How did you get a nosebleed all of a sudden?" I cleaned up his face a bit.

"... I want another kiss..." he whined, pulling me into his arms.

"Eh? No way you're covered in blood," I was given a wet wipe by one of the maids. Knuckles was close by as always.

"Please..."

"... fine..." I kissed his forehead and Knuckles helped me get Scourge to the bathroom.

The bleeding eventually stopped and he took a shower to clean off the blood. I wiped off all the makeup and changed into pajamas while he did that.

"Aw... precious baby is sleeping," I checked on Miles in the crib next to our bed, "You did so good while your papas were gone."

"He was an angel as always. Just be cautious. Infants who are angles have the worst tantrums as toddlers," Rosie handed me his bottle.

"Thank you for helping so much. Here," I grabbed my wallet. Scourge was always putting money in it. I pulled out about two hundred, "It's your tip for today. Will this be enough? Your pay will still be deposited on Friday with overtime from today-"

"It's more than plenty. I hardly ever feel like I'm working with Tails. He's just so peaceful. Sonic, I must say, giving the boss a nosebleed is quite impressive. You are one of the only people to ever do such a thing," She smiled before leaving.

"One of?" Right well, Scourge has had other partners. I shouldn't feel so surprised. How else would he have learned those skills in bed?

Somehow, I managed to make myself feel slightly annoyed. Still. Someone else has given him this kind of nosebleed before? Why is that pissing me off?

"I feel much better~" Scourge came in and laid down beside me. Tails started to fuss as he lay down, "I missed that sound."

"Me too," I picked up Tails and held him close, "Can you pass me the bottle?"

"Of course," Scourge passed it to me and I fed Tails as Scourge lay beside us, "You're both beautiful."

I laid down and put Miles between us as he ate. Eventually, he fell asleep again and I put him in the crib. Scourge pulled me into bed the moment I was done.

"Scourge, you could have waited two seconds," I sighed and made myself comfortable, laying my head on his chest as his hand rubbed my back.

"No, I need you in my arms right away," he was purring, gently holding me.

"I swear, you're needier than anyone I've ever met," I nuzzled against his neck. His arm was under my head now. My lips up against his fur. I want to tho...

Scourge flinched. I felt like I needed to do it.

"Oi, you bit me," he looked at me.

"I'm allowed to bite you," It wasn't hard enough to hurt him. I wasn't taking any chances in breaking the skin.

"Claim me!" He pulled his shirt off, "Do it."

"Sh! You're gonna wake Miles," I shushed him.

"Claim. Me. Please?" He hugged me, "I'll stay quiet. I promise."

"I'm not claiming you. I just bit you 'cause I felt like it," I turned my head away.

"Fine then," he leaned over me, his sweatpants holding a large bulge within them, "You're taking responsibility for teasing me twice in one day. Pants off."

"Miles is right next to us. We are not having sex."

"It doesn't have to be sex if you're afraid of being too loud," he grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, "There are other options. Either claim me or take responsibility. Your choice."

"... Fine. Lay down," I got up and he laid down, "I'm not very experienced you know," I pulled off my glove.

"I'll enjoy it so long as it's you."

I cannot believe what I'm about to do.

~~~

04-17-2023