10

PoV: Sonic

"Ah... haah~♡!" I gripped the sheets.

Hot breath was breathing on my neck. I quivered as I felt Scourge's member push into me.

"I prefer you like this~" Scourge whispered into my ear.

"Sh-shut up..." I panted as he began to slowly compress his hips against my rear.

"I don't think I will," he moved my shorts further down my thighs. His reaction to my usual clothing... I wasn't expecting him to get turned on...

"Nyah~aa♡!" He hit it... my sensitive spot... I couldn't keep my voice in.

"There it is~" he bit down on my ear and continued.

  Scourge didn't stop for hours. What was once daylight was now a sunset. I couldn't move... he had fucked me until I lost all strength in my body.

"Scourge, the meeting will start soon," one of his workers called him.

"I'll be right there," the last thing I saw was Scourge pulling on his leather coat and leaving before I passed out.

  What... meeting...?

---

"Where am I?" I woke up feeling less sore than I expected to be, "Oh right..." I recognized my location immediately.

"You're awake?" Scourge was asleep behind me.

"Y-yeah..." I tried moving away but he had a tight grip around my waist.

"Sleep some more. I got in late last night. Those drug addicts sure want shit to be cheap," he yawned.

"No thanks," I should go explore my surroundings while I can. I can't live in this place without knowing where things are.

"Are you mad that I left you a bit sore?" He pulled me down into his arms, "Sorry about Blueberry~ I'll make it up to you."

"I told you not to call me that-ah!" I felt his hand on my shaft, "Where do you think you're touching me..."

"Just something to help you," his lips trailed down my chest and I gasped as I felt myself engulfed in his mouth. The warm moist feeling... it was too much stimulation...

"Auhhh...  haa~aa~♡!" I came within minutes of his work... The sensation of oral penetration left my mind hazy.

"Better?" Scourge came up from under the covers licking his lips.

"..." my face was burning. I pulled the blanket over my head to hide, "Sh-shut up... Don't do embarrassing stuff like that!"

"How shy you are~" he pulled me out of the blanket, I felt his breath against my ear as he whispered his next words, "You can't lie~ It was wonderful yesterday."

  I burst with humiliation at that very moment. No matter how right he was, I could never let him know!

"W-w-w-what are you talking about? I don't remember feeling much of anything," I turned away from him.

"Those moans of yours can't lie to me. It makes me happy, hearing you cry out in sexual ecstacy~," he held me close against his chest.

  My heart was beating so fast... I was a flustered mess with everything he was saying to me. His smell... warmth... voice... and body... I could feel all of it so clearly.

This is getting more dangerous than expected...

  Scourge squeezed me tighter. I felt something hard push between my legs. Dangerous! He had a boner!

"We have all day together~" Scourge pinned me onto my back, "Let's finish where we left off."

Hey... Somebody... Help me!!!

~~~