47

PoV: Sonic

  It's almost time to leave... I hated the clock. The more and more I looked at it the less time I had to be with Tails and Scourge.

"Can't you come with me?" I looked back as Knuckles grabbed my suitcase next to me.

"I would if I wasn't handling some issues here. I will guard Tails with my life. Just say the word and Knuckles will bring you home," he kissed me and I had to leave. Even I knew it was dangerous to deny a powerful woman like Conquering Storm twice. I couldn't risk putting Scourge or Tails in danger.

  Not once has Connie shown any aggression around us. But... the way she knew we needed help and sent Lighting Lynx to save us... I can't help but feel like I need to keep my guard up.

"Goodbye," I kissed Tails on the forehead and hugged Scourge before leaving. It didn't feel right as I approached the door. I'll be gone all weekend..., "One more," I ran back and kissed Tails again. This time, I kissed Scourge on the cheek before leaving. I felt more at ease this time as I left.

"You've made such a happy family Mistress," Knuckles spoke as the 3-hour drive began.

"Yeah, I guess I have..." I had my heart set on getting Scourge arrested until now... man, what kind of undercover cops falls for their target? I quit after my 1st case, I guess being a cop wasn't cut out for me in the end...

--- Arrival ---

"You made it!" Rouge and Wave were waiting for me in front of the inn.

"Yeah. This place looks beautiful," I acted excited but I still felt unable to put down my guard.

"You're just in time for tea, then we'll take our first dip in the hot springs!" Rouges beamed.

"You can unpack first, tea will be in about ten minutes," Wave grabbed my hand, gently pulling me to our room. Knuckles was quick to follow with our bags.

  The room was big and spacious. Dark wooden floors with green walls. There was even a balcony. There was a large couch in front of the TV room. On one side was the bedroom area, there were 2 beds there. On the other was a dining area. This is the fanciest hotel room I've ever seen...

"Sonic you made it, about time you relaxed a little," Conquering Storm was here and wearing an extravagant navy robe, "You should change into the robe in the room once you're settled. Your bed is on the right.

"Thank you, I'll unpack and then change," I set my suitcase on the right bed and opened it to set my current clothes into. I should put on the swimsuit Rosie suggested I pack. Bikini's feel awkward... but... I can't exactly be naked here.

"It's this one, right?" I picked up a white robe, it wasn't nearly as long or flowy as Connie's. However, it was the softest robe I'd ever touched. It felt like clouds on my fur, "What the hell is this?" The robe reached just above my ankle. It had weight yet flowed effortlessly. It had the puff around the sleeves and trim, and it had pockets... "I think I need one for home..."

"If you like it you can keep it. I did buy it for you," Connie came in as I was tying the belt shut.

"Really? But you've given me so much already. I don't think-"

"Just take it. If you don't I'll just send it to your home, and some more," I felt her hand readjust the front.

"Thank you for the robe," I bowed my head.

"You look beautiful when you're dressed in white," Connie pulled me into the living room and took a seat on the couch, pulling me down beside her. We were so close my hip and thigh were pressed up against her, "The tea is here."

"The snacks look amazing," Rouge sat down next to me before I got the chance to move away. I was trapped between them as the hotel staff set down an entire tea party in front of us. Anytime I tried to move I was held in place by Connie's grip on my robe.

"Yeah, it looks good," I laughed as I realized I wasn't going to leave this spot until Conquering Storm decided I could.

"You're not allergic to anything, are you?" Rouge split a sandwich in half and handed me one side.

"Not that I know of," I answered, taking it from her. It was all delicious. I had never been to a tea party before, I never even played tea party as a kid. Despite being squished, it was surprisingly relaxing. Once we had all finished eating we left the hotel room. Connie clung to my hand all the way to the changing room in front of the all-women hot spring.

Crap! I can't be seen naked here, what the hell do I do now!?

~~~

03-21-2024