40

PoV: Scourge

"Blueberry I said I'm sorry," I called to him through the bathroom door.

"Sorry won't stop the burning!" Sonic had locked himself in the bathroom.

"I told you, I forgot the chili dogs had jalapeños. Let me fix it," I had messed up. Since we never got our ice cream I was unable to neutralize the spiciness we had eaten from the chili dogs.

"No! You're on a time-out!" I heard the shower turn on.

"You can't put me on a time-out. I'm a grown man!"

"Too bad! You got yourself a time-out!"

"I just wanted a peaceful day with my husband..." I sighed. I burst open the door to find the maids all listening through the door, "WHERE THE HELL IS THE ICE CREAM!"

"W-We're sorry sir. You seemed upset and no one wanted to disturb-"

"That ice cream was so I could have sex with my wife. Now she's locked herself in the bathroom. Either bring me the ice cream to fix this, or stop eavesdropping," I growled at them.

"Right away!" They scurried off. I was down to thirty minutes... Fiona has ruined our time alone together. It wasn't the first time. I pulled out my phone and called my security area.

"Sir, how can we assist you?" They answered.

"Bring me all existing security footage of Fiona Fox. Restrict her access from everything on our security databases, including minor observations. She is no longer permitted to roam free within this mansion or within the main facility. This is effective immediately. I will manually reboot all of my passwords this week," I used the reflection of my watch and spotted her hiding behind me. She was listening, and she was going to be pissed about this.

"But Sir she's your 2nd in command-"

"This is effective immediately. There have been too many incidents where she has brought harm to my wife," I hung up after they began implementing my new orders.

"Fiona!" I snapped, "I know damn well you heard every word of that. One more chance is all you have. One mistake and you'll be back on the streets where I found you," I shut the door and told the maids to bring the ice cream to Sonic. I left for my office to understand the details of this meeting with the Dark Shadow Gang.

PoV: Sonic

I finally got all the burning to stop. Seriously, what made him think a blow job was a good idea after jalapeños?

"Still..." I peeked out the door. I wanted to get dressed... "That news about meeting another gang for dinner..."

Scourge wasn't here...There was ice cream sitting out. I looked in the mirror, "Maybe I'll have a maid double-check my makeup for this. I can't risk something happening like our honeymoon again. Miles needs us both home safe."

I pulled on a pair of shorts for now. I started going through the dresses I owned. I had the green dress from the party or my wedding dress.

"The pink dress Rouge made me buy is at the cleaners, right? Everything else is all that itchy stuff the chief gave me... I haven't gone to work since Miles.

"Oh no..." I froze as I realized what this meant, "I have to go shopping for a dress?! Seriously! It's so boring..."

"I don't think shopping is all too boring dear," Rosie came in, "Tails has woken up. He's been happily awake for some time. I thought he'd like to see his father."

"What are you doing up little guy? Huh?" I took him from Rosie's arms, "Your only job is to eat, sleep, and poop."

"I could go shopping with you. I think the color red would suit you nicely," Rosie smiled.