45

PoV: Sonic

I used a bit of lube on my palm before taking hold of his hard shaft. It felt so big in my hand, I could feel his heartbeat from the vein near its base. I gently started to stroke him. Scourge was quiet, but smiling as he watched.

"Your hands feel so soft," Scourge chuckled, "Just like the rest of you."

"S-shut it... this is embarrassing enough already..." I kept my back turned to him and I felt the shirt on my back raised, "Hey, Scourge I'm not-" It was pulled off me and I was only in my boxers now, "I said no sex..."

"I just want to gaze at you. You're my beautiful sculpture in the moonlight tonight~" His hand traced up my back, sending a chill up my spine.

"Just hurry up and cum," I started stroking him again after removing my other glove. I started using both hands at a faster pace. He's going soft? Am I this terrible at hand jobs?! "I'm not very good at this, am I."

"I'm enjoying the view, but your hands aren't working," Scourge used his leg to move me between his. His finger traced my lips, "I know another thing we can try."

  I felt my face flush as I looked down at his shaft. I gulped as I took the massive length by the tip, "... I... Fine, but only until you cum."

  My options are this or sex. I took a deep breath and licked the base of his shaft, up to the tip. I felt his leg flinch beside me. It's salty... but I guess he likes it.

"Sonic," Scourge grabbed my hand before I could do anything else, "Don't rush."

"Okay," I wasn't really planning on rushing this anyway.

  I licked him again, this time focusing on the tip. Scourge just had a smile as he looked down at me. He had propped himself up, just to watch.

"How's it taste?" Scourge asked as I licked him again. This time I tasted the salt from his pre.

"Salty," I answered.

"I guess I need more fruit in my diet then," he laughed before scratching behind my ear, "Keep going. I like watching you."

  My face felt hot as he said that. I took the hole tip into my mouth and he suddenly jerked back and groaned before I felt his hand tightly squeeze my rear. He pulled my hips to his side and used a pillow to prop up my chest, keeping me from losing balance as I briefly let go.

"I thought you wanted to watch?" I looked back at him, his hand was rubbing my hip and squeezing my thigh every here and there.

"I do, but I also want to touch you. I can see just fine like this, so please, continue," he smiled and lightly squeezed my ass again.

"Pervert~" I licked the tip again, he was still oozing pre, "Bleh, it's still salty as hell."

"You don't have to push yourself," Scourge was getting dangerously close to my tail. Knowing him he'll need sex if I can't blow him.

"Hmph," I turned back to his dick and it throbbed, he's getting bigger!? I can't believe this really fits in me on a regular basis, "I said it was gross I didn't say I was giving up."

  He owes me something sweet after this.

PoV: Scourge

  I'm hallucinating, aren't I? No, I've been sober all day... Sonic is really... he's so fucking hot... I couldn't stop fondling his leg. I wanted to grab him and caress him. I let out a gasp as he started sucking on the tip again.