6

PoV: Sonic

"Come on," Scourge pulled me to the large wedding cake at the table, "It's time to cut the cake."

"What kind of cake is it?" I asked as Scourge picked up the cake cutter.

"Tiramisu, with extra rum," he pushed my hand to hold the cake cutter.

"Scourge I can't have this. It's too much alcohol," I cut the cake with him and he gave me the first slice.

"Oh, is the little cop going to arrest themself?" He cut a second slice for himself. Soon everyone was digging into the cake.

"I don't think that's possible," I had never heard of anyone arresting themselves before.

"You're the only cop here, loosen up a bit," he took a bite of the cake, "You're missing out."

  I don't have anything else to lose.

  I took a bite of the cake, it was delicious... but... it made me sad. I was bound to this gang now. Scourge wasn't going to let me go now. All I could wonder about was what was going to happen from here on.

  The party ended with almost everyone passing out on the couches and guest bedrooms. Scourge didn't drink. He said he wanted to be sober the first night we spent together so he could remember it. I didn't know if he was trying to be sweet or cheesy.

"Come here," Scourge pulled me into his arms.

"Let me go," I wanted to get out of this dress and wear something comfortable.

"I can't do that. I only want to hold my new wife," he pulled me back onto the bed, "You're the most beautiful thing in the world. You know that?"

"Don't talk like that," he was flattering me... why...

"Now that we're married, you should think of our honeymoon," he started unzipping the back of the wedding dress.

"Honeymoon..." he wants to go on a trip with me. I'm not even supposed to be married right now.

"We can go anywhere you want," his arms wrapped around me ever so gently. He was warm... somehow I found that surprising. His warm body was pressing against mine as he pulled the dress from my body.

"Why did you want me?" I asked as he held me in his bare arms. He had removed the top of his tuxedo and shirt.

"Because you were brave enough to shoot me. Because your eyes are more beautiful than any ring I could buy you. You're kind and innocent. Brave and shy. You're a whirlpool of emotions that I want to explore."

"Ah!" He pushed me onto my back.

"Starting here," he kissed me.

"Haah~♡!" I felt something pressing between my thighs.

"You know what happens on wedding nights?" He purred.

"Mm!" I gasped as I felt his breath on my stomach. His lips grazed my fur and my body flinched. It felt so hot. My body was tingling, Scourge was pulling my underwear off with his teeth.

"I can't help but adore you," he kissed my inner thigh.

"Scourge... wait I've never- aha~♡!" It was hot and wet... Scourge's tongue was grazing me.

"I'll be gentle, I know you're going to be sensitive," he kissed and caressed me.

  My body felt like it was melting in his hands.

"Scourge, I- haah~♡!" His tongue slipped inside. It felt tight and warm.

"Don't be scared," he held me close, "This night is all about us."

"Okay..."

~~~