41

PoV: Sonic

"Um... Scourge..." I gulped as we were in front of the fanciest store I had ever seen, "This is kinda outta my comfort zone..."

"We're not gonna find an appropriate dress for the dinner at a Rozz Sonic. You deserve the best. This is the best place for something formal. Your wedding dress came from a place of much higher quality," Scourge took my hand.

"Wait, what? How much did you spend on that dress?!"

"You're not allowed to see any prices inside," He kissed my hand as we walked inside.

"Why not?"

"Because all you'll do is say no. Let's get your measurements," Scourge brought me inside.

  There were bright lights everywhere. The dresses and suits they had... Gold embroidery, ruffles and frills, silks and satins. Everything here was extravagant. I noticed the price on a royal blue dress covered in silver embroidery and ruffles along the breast line.

"3000 rings-?!" Scourge covered my mouth.

"Shh, try not to yell in here," He let me go.

"Scourge this place is way too expensive. Let's go somewhere else. These fancy dresses aren't my style anyway. We can meet in the middle. What about a Bullseye store?" I grabbed his hand to pull him away.

"Oh dear, that won't do," a woman walked up to us. A red silk dress heals and her pink quills done up in a bun, "We must ensure all our customers leave happy with exactly what they're looking for. My name is Amy Rose, I'll be your personal shopper for today."

"We're having a formal dinner tomorrow night," Scourge wasn't letting my hand go, "My wife Sonic is a little picky about her attire. Something on the simpler side if you could please."

"Of course, let's begin her chart right away. Come along Sonic, you'll need to undress," She grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me away.

"Scourge," I called to him, and he just happily followed along.

"Now, please undress, removing your bra as well," She shut me into a changing room.

  I'm gonna be caught! I couldn't get undressed here. I wasn't even wearing panties, I was in boxers!

"Have you finished?" Amy knocked on the door.

"Not yet. A little more time please!" I didn't know what to do!

"Could I assist my wife? She has trouble with clasps," Scourge came in with a smile.

"I can't do this. She's gonna-" Scourge placed a finger over my lips and held up a pair of panties.

He didn't say anything, he just started undressing me. He changed out my boxers and slid the white panties on, "We're all done now."

"Excellent. If you'll excuse me, Sir, I'll be just a few minutes with your wife," Amy traded places, I felt so vulnerable, "I must now measure all of you. We'll start with your height. Please stand against the wall, heels against the wall, feet flat on the ground."

"Here?" I stood in front of the large measuring stick painted on the wall.

"Perfect, Two feet, and eleven inches,"  She started writing things down.

"I-I'm actually 3 feet-"

"That's cute, but with my own eyes, I can tell all your height is in those sneakers. Now raise your arms so I can measure your breasts," she held out a measuring tape.

"Eeh!"

---

"And done," she had measured everything. Even my tail. Every detail... "You may put your clothes back on now. I'll send your husband in to help with your clasps. As I gathered everything that emphasizes all the right parts of your body. I should be able to find something for this royal blue situation going on."