30

PoV: Sonic

  Why is it always a dress? I was chained to the dining chair. An array of fancy foods I hardly recognized was spread out along the table.

"You're beautiful," a weasel with purple fur sat beside me at the head of the table, "Such an angry look doesn't suit your face, Darling. Hmm, although I must say your chest is disappointing. I can arrange to have that fixed for you once your husband has been dealt with."

"He's not coming so you can forget it. There's no point in keeping me here," I turned my head away. It's been too long...

"Hm? In that case, if you want true freedom," he snapped his fingers, and a paper was set before me, "Sign this and divorce him. Then, you work for me."

"Like hell, I'll sign that!" I kicked the table spilling a cup of wine onto the paper.

"How foolish," he took a seat, "Scourge is not the kind of man you should have married. He's known for casting women aside after he's had his fill. Now or later, he will leave you behind."

"Shut up... you don't know what you're talking about..."

"You've fallen in love with him. I can recognize that anyone would. What a pity, he'll never love you back," he let go of my cheeks and took a seat, beginning to eat, "Maid, feed her."

  In love...? No, I... that's ridiculous. I was forced to marry him... I'm going to divorce- I could have done it... idiot, that's a fraud divorce paper who cares?

"Miss," I turned away as the food was held up for me, "Please, Master Fang will be upset if you don't eat."

"Get away-mm!" She forced the food down into my mouth, "Tsk!" I spit it out, "I'm not eating anything here!"

"You act like a child. Ruining dinner. Hiding. Being stubborn. Perhaps you weren't disciplined enough. I'll be sure to handle that for you," he waved and plates were taken to him to try.

  I refused everything offered to me. I was forced to sit through this dinner. I won't stop fighting them...

"Take her and prepare dessert. He's arrived."

"Scourge? No! Let me go! Let go!" I kept fighting and a cloth was placed over my mouth, "Mm!"

... Shit... no... Scourge...

PoV: Scourge

"Welcome," Fang was sitting at his table, each chair had a small slice of cake, "You made it in time for dessert."

  Sonic was nowhere to be found. But the stain on the tablecloth told me otherwise.

"Where is she?" I snapped.

"Safe, for now. That all depends on you," Fang snapped his fingers something covered by a cloth was rolled out to us. He pulled the cloth off.

Sonic... He was completely unconscious inside a glass sphere, which sat on a cart meant to look like a carriage. This pervert... Sonic was in a dress... one with lots of frills along the bottom, and a attacked red shawl. He'd never chose to wear that on his own...

"I must say, when she doesn't have that angry glare or childish attitude she can find a way to be somewhat beautiful," he held a remote in his hand, "Now then we should begin our discussion."

"What the hell did you do to him?" I snarled.

"It's a precaution. If you try anything, she'll be exposed to a drug of my own creation. She'll become an addict until she dies. We haven't come to that yet-"