Sneaking around

Sneaking around was a lot harder when there was actually something going on. The first thing Lisa had done after that wonderful night in Jennie's room, was getting a second key card from the reception as well to give to the korean beauty. 

She had completely forgotten to ask Jennie beforehand what exactly she had said for them to give her a spare card, so she ended up lying to the guy at the reception, telling him she lost hers and she needed a new one. She even paid a replacement fee of 50$ Dollars.

Completely worth it though. 

And they did the same thing in all the following hotels. 

They snuck from one room to the other, alternating where they stayed the night. Point was, they hadn't spent a single night apart since their confessions. They had already been very comfortable with one another before, but now there was no more border between them whatsoever. Hence why they had a hard time deciding what kind of touches were still ok to display in public, aka with Jisoo, Rosé and the YG staff around. They couldn't just stop being clingy altogether because that would be even more suspicious.

The big question was: how to act normal?

***

Concert night in Fort Worth, USA.

It was their last concert in the US before they went to Europe.

They were all so giddy and happy. The crowd was really hyped up. Jennie and Lisa tried to keep up a normal amount of "fanservice flirting" and they definitely enjoyed it. It was like hiding in plain sight. So much fun.

But when it was time for the solo stages, Lisa almost slipped. Rosé was currently on stage performing her cover version of Let it be. The other three watched on a screen in the backstage common room. Jennie was simultaneously getting changed into her solo outfit. She was up next.

"Sometimes I really can't believe her voice...!" Jisoo marveled at Rosé on the screen. "She sounds as sweet as marshmellows"

"Unnieeee, that was really cheesy! Where did that come from?" Lisa almost toppled over on the sofa from laughter.

"Yeah, Unnie, that sounded more like something Lisa would say...!" Jennie joined in on the laughter and walked over to them. She gave Lisa a small wink. 

"I'm just jealous of her voice sometimes" the oldest shrugged "Are you ready for your solo-lo-lo-lo Jendeuk?"she sang the last part.

"Ready, but nervous..." Jennie admitted and wiggled her body in an attempt to literally shake off the nervous feeling, smiling.

Lisa grabbed her hand that was loosely hanging on Jennie's side. The latter looked down at her. 

"No need to be nervous, fighting!" Lisa told her, eyes flashing all over Jennie's body swiftly and then back up into her eyes "and you look hot!"

Jennie tried hard not to blush at the intense look in Lisa's eyes. "Lisayaaaah, stop it!"

Jisoo's eyes were on them. Lisa let Jennie's hand go again though she really couldn't take her eyes off the girl. She looked so sexy in the red dress that was nice and short in the front with a seethrough train in the back. Hugging her curves perfectly. All Lisa wanted to do was press her up against the next wall and kiss her senseless. 

"Jen, you're up!" the stage manager peeked his head through the door. They looked at the screen, Rosé was almost finished.

Jisoo and Lisa got up to wish Jennie good luck. Jisoo hugged her briefly, trying not to wrinkle Jennie's dress and stepped aside for Lisa.