Jealous

Their next destination was the beautiful city of Barcelona in Spain. It had long beaches, spectacular architecure and really good food. Lisa hadn't known about tapas before but she was instantly obsessed. Also the seafood here was beyond amazing. All four of them were in food heaven. 

They had a full day to go sightseeing before the concert and they took what felt like a million pictures. Lisa mostly snapped paparazzi shots of Jennie because she couldn't keep her eyes off the girl. Ever since their intimate session in Berlin, Lisa was hyper aware of the way Jennie's body moved. When she danced, when she walked, when her fingers grazed Lisa's hand subtly so no one else would notice. Everything about her felt more sensual than before. 

Taking pictures of her was Lisa's pretense so she was able to stare at Jennie in public without being called out for it. Jisoo still called her out for it. 

"We all know Jennie is pretty but there are other things you could take pictures of!" she smirked at Lisa walking past her to position herself by a palmtree so Rosé could take a picture of her.

"Are you jealous?" Lisa deadpanned at Jisoo with a laugh. She had learned by now how not to blush at her Unnie's blunt comments. She swung her camera around and pointed it at Jisoo, pretending to be a fashion photographer. 

"Oh, yeah, preeetty! Just like that, Kim Jisoo. Beautiful! Give me that million dollar smile!" 

She ran around Jisoo from spot to spot, crouching down and taking pictures of her at every angle. For the last picture she got right up into Jisoo's face without any warning.

Jisoo laughed at her silliness, shoving the camera off of her with her hand telling Lisa to "fuck off" but not really meaning it. 

Rosé laughed hard at her best friend's antics. She came closer and wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist from behind, pulling her backwards and out of their Unnie's face. Lisa shrieked but still didn't stop clicking away on her camera, taking the weirdest shots of Jisoo. 

Jennie had watched it all from a small distance smiling but as soon as Rosé had put her hands on Lisa, she had turned around and kept her eyes busy otherwise. They had a wonderful view over Barcelona right now. Jennie could see the whole city sprawling out before her and ending with the soft line of the mediterranean sea meeting the land. It was so beautiful. One of the most beautiful places Jennie had ever seen. Nevertheless there was a familiar emotion in her eyes, threatening to grow stronger by the second.

"So beautiful right?" 

Jennie jumped a little at the sudden voice next to her. She had been deep in her own thoughts up till now. It was Jisoo. Jennie turned her face towards her and out of the corner of her eyes she saw Lisa and Rosé playing around with each other holding hands. She quickly looked away again. 

"Are you alright Jendeukie?" Jisoo asked warily, turning her own head to follow Jennie's line of sight. She wasn't stupid. Something was going on, she just didn't know what exactly...yet.

"What's with the look?" she poked Jennie's shoulder with her index finger.

"Nothing!" the brunette girl snapped. 

Jisoo arched an eyebrow. She wrapped her arms around Jennie and placed her chin on her shoulder. 

"So you weren't just throwing daggers with your eyes at our maknae line?"

Jennie rolled her eyes.  "They're just... being childish again... it's annoying..." she lied.

"We're all childish sometimes Jendeukie, what's wrong with that?"

The brunette didn't answer.

"Is it because she's not being childish with you but with someone else right now?" the older girl prodded carefully.