Surprise? [ 3/3 ]

Hey, look who's back? I know, hard to believe right! But I got my shit together, sat down and wrote. And uh, it's longer than usual. Hope you don't mind? This is my longest chapter to date with 4k+ words. My editors actually helped out a lot with this chapter, so if you like it, go follow them!
justVibing0 and Juvanamoon

Without further ado, here's the chapter 💜❤

Dream was standing in the main hub, waiting for his sister by one of the private server portals. Portals were the easiest way to access servers, both public, like Hypixel, or private, like the Dream SMP or Hermitcraft. Private servers required a password to access, while public ones had their portal directly linked with no major complications.
    Dream was having Drista come over to his and his boyfriends’ private server. He was a bit nervous and rightfully so, he hadn’t seen Drista in a while, the last time being when she came onto the Dream SMP and went wild with giving people items they shouldn’t be able to obtain.  Speaking of, he still needs to figure out who has that shulker box she gave out.

    “Yo.”

    Speak of the devil and he shall appear. “Hey, Drista.” Dream greeted, turning to look at his sister and noticing a fork in her hand. “I need to stop allowing you to spend time with Tommy.” He sighed, swiping the fork from her.
    “Hey! That’s my fork!” She insisted, trying to take it back from her brother. Unfortunately, his height was able to keep her from the fork.
    “My fork now.” Dream teased, poking her arm when she crossed them stubbornly.
    “Why’d you even call me over anyway? I thought you said I wasn't allowed on the SMP for a while?”
    “You’re not. You gave out a shulker and bedrock!”
    “So?” 
    “You’re insufferable. To answer your question, I have a pair of people I want you to meet.” Dream informed, motioning to the portal which already had the password for the private server Grian made pulled up.
    “How many people do you know, jeez,” Drista asked, walking through the portal.
    “More than you.” Dream replied with a smirk as he followed her through, the portal breaking behind them so nobody could follow them into the server.

Drista looked around the spawn as she appeared in the world, noticing an unintentional path where the grass had thinned from being walked over so many times compared to the actual path she had spawned on which she assumed would lead to the house she could see in the distance. 
She stumbled forward a few steps as her brother appeared behind her. "What's this server?" she asked, regaining her balance. 
   "It's just a server where I and the two I wanted you to meet can hang out." He said with a shrug. 
   "Can I have OP on here too?" She asked with an oh-so-innocent smile. 
   "No."
   "Damn." She sighed, before walking off along the subtle path she saw earlier. 
    "Where are you going?! I brought you here to meet people, not to explore!" Dream asked, following behind her. 
   "Boohoo, I'm gonna explore anyway."
       She hummed a small tune as she walked up to a small gated area, filled to the brim with all sorts of flowers. "What's with the flower garden?"
   "Why do you care?" Dream asked, "You don't usually care for things like this."
   "True. What's next on the tour?"
   "You're not getting a tour!" He exclaimed, to no avail as his sister walked off again. 
   "I'm getting one whether you like it or not. I’ll explore it myself or you can give me a tour." 
    "Drista!"
    "Dream!" She mocked, sticking out her tongue at him as she walked. 
     Dream groaned before he heard a notification from his communicator. 

       Technoblade has joined the game.

    "Oooh, weapons!"
     Dream snapped his attention back to his sister. She had stumbled across the area he and Techno cleared out to spar. Which just so happened to have a bunch of weapons laid out. 
    "No- Drista put the axe down!" 
     The teenage girl smirked as she swung the axe at her approaching brother, taking a good hit to his health. "Nah, I'm good!"
     "Drista, stop!" Dream exclaimed as he was hit by the weapon again. "I'm almost dead!"
    "Oops!" She replied as she crits her brother and effectively killing him, watching his body disappear into smoke alongside the message Dream has been slain by Drista

     Dream groaned as he respawned, running a hand through his hair. "Drista, why the hell are you such a handful?" he asked himself as he started back towards the training grounds.
     "How'd she manage to kill you?" Dream heard as he was walking, seeing one of his boyfriends approach him. 
     Techno chuckled at the eyeroll he got in return. "I wasn't expecting it, and I didn't even have any food on me." Dream retorted.
    "Of course." The piglin teased as they started approaching the training area again, noticing two figures already there. 
   "That's just cheating! I can't fly!" Drista was yelling up to Grian, who was flying a few feet above her head, just out of reach. Huh, he must’ve missed the log-in message.