Cherry Blob

Dream had decided to stream while his boyfriends were out, although he found out he underestimated how long they would be out. So currently, he was trying to, with not much luck, hide a growing blush behind his mask. Damn his boyfriends…
    Let’s rewind a bit, to when their mischief started. 

    “I didn’t have much planned for the day, so we could do some speedrunning?” Dream admitted, watching as his chat responded to the query. “Seems like most of you like that idea. Let’s start up a world then.”
    Dream got distracted momentarily hearing the front door open and his two boyfriends walking in. The mic didn't pick it up, but they both gave their “hello’s” to him. He smiled before turning back to his stream.

    The next, roughly, fifteen minutes had gone by pretty smoothly before Techno and Grian got bored. They wanted their third boyfriend with them, but they couldn't appear on stream- their relationship was still secret.
    “When will Dream finish~?” Grian whined, cuddled up to Techno’s side.
    “He’s streaming, Bread. It could be a while.”
    “I want to cuddle with him though!”
    “Of course you do.” Techno chuckled, kissing the small hermit’s forehead. 

They had pulled up Dream's stream and sat watching it quietly for a while before Grian gasped and turned to face Techno. "Techno!"
Said piglin hybrid rose a confused eyebrow. "Yeah?"
"Let's fluster Dream!" Grian exclaimed, his eyes alight with mischief. 
"He's still streaming, Bread. We can't, not without the viewers noticing."
"Yes, we can~! We can text him and stuff! Then the stream won't know it's us!"
Techno smiled and kissed Grian. "That's a great idea."
Grian laughed and pulled out his phone, Techno making the stream into mini-player so he could pull up their group chat on his phone as well. 

Dream paused the timer for a second, looking over at his phone as he heard it chime with an incoming message. 
"One moment, stream," he said, rolling his chair off camera to grab his phone. 
     Hearts 💕 GC has two new Notifications 
     Bread ❤ : Dream~! Has your driver’s license been suspended after driving all the guys crazy~? 
    Pink Pig 💝 : Somebody better call God, he's missing an angel 💚
   Pink Pig 💝 : Darling, the word 'gorgeous' is jealous of you

Dream turned red reading the messages, smiling as he sent a quick reply of Love you two so much ❤💗 
   He shook his head, trying to calm his blushing face before going back to his stream, having his phone sitting beside him in case his boyfriends texted again. 
   "Alright, let's get back to this speedrun. The Nether is our next objective." Dream announced to his stream, starting up the timer again. He was playing for a few more minutes before he saw his phone turn on with a notification from the group chat. 

   Hearts 💕 GC has three new messages
      Pink Pig 💝 : I'm gonna complain to Spotify. You're not on "Today's Hottest" list. They must have made a mistake.
    Bread ❤ : Dream? Is your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes 💚
  Pink Pig 💝 : There’s only one thing I want to change about you two. Your last names 😘

   Bread ❤ ; Oh- I thought there were two suns for a moment. Turns out you were just smiling~

    Dream couldn't help the bright red blush that spread across his cheeks, visible on stream just under the lower rim of his mask. 
    Chat of course, was freaking out. After one person pointed it out, the entire chat went to revolve around that. 

   ; Dream's Blushing?!?!
   ; HE IS!
   ; What made him blush?
   ; Maybe it was SOMEONE who made him blush
   ; Omg! Who could it be?!
   ; DREAM! Who made you blush like that?! They must be very special :)

 "Chat, calm down! I don't know what you're talking about! The cam is probably glitched." Dream commented, pulling his mask a little further down.

   ; Uh-huh, blame the camera. 
   ; Yep! It's absolutely the webcams fault ;)
   ; Maybe he's keeping it a secret for a reason guys?
   ; WHO'S THE LUCKY GIRL?
   ; Or guy!

   "Chat! Stop!" Dream insisted, turning on Emote-Only mode. "I've already told you I don't know what you're talking about."