Confession ❤💚💖 [ Part 1 ]

Tw : Swearing, Bad selfcare

Dream took a deep breath as he walked into Techno's base. He had finally gathered the courage to admit how he was feeling, and wanted to start with Techno. After all, if it went downhill he knew how to repair his relationship with Techno much more smoothly than he did with Grian.
He ran a hand though his hair, a little nervously before gathering himself and walking into the small base. "Hey Techno, can we talk for a moment?"
Techno, who was digging through a chest, looked up from it curiously. His crown was crooked on his head, and he had taken off his cloak, which was set on the bed. "Yeah, what's up, Dream?"
He stood up and brushed himself off of any dust that he had gotten from digging in the chest.
"I uh, I've got something to tell you. Something that I probably should've told you earlier."
Techno gave a curious expression. "You seem nervous. What's it you need to tell me?"
"I really like you Techno! Like- romantically." Dream said, quickly. He was bright red, although due to his mask Techno could only see the tips of his ears were red. Techno looked very similar.
Techno smiled brightly. "I like you too, Dream. I have for... well awhile. If I'm honest I didn't think you'd reciprocate."
Dream was estatic for a moment, before he quickly held up his hands. "Wait, before you say anything else, I have to admit something else." He paused. Techno stayed silent for him. "I also like Grian. I like him as much as I like you."
Techno let out a small sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding. "Dream, don't worry. I do too. Honestly, he's so adorable, I'm shocked that everyone doesn't fall for him."
Dream laughed. "I can agree with you there."
They sat in silence for a moment, before Dream took Techno's hand. "We should tell Grian. And we can figure... us out after we get his answer."
Techno nodded.

Speaking of Grian....
Grian had come very shortly after the conversation started. He was humming a small tune when he went to turn into Techno's base. -Yes, he finally... sorta... Memorized the way to a Techno's base.
"-nervous. What's it you need to tell me?" he heard Techno ask.
He paused outside the entrance, not wanting to interrupt. He was sure Techno and whoever he was talking to wouldn't mind him listening in. And even if they did mind, they didn't tell him that they did so he can have the excuse of not knowing.
"I really like you Techno! Like- romantically." he heard Dream. So Dream was confessing? It was about time.
He paused, a hand over his heart. He was happy for them, he knew Techno was going to accept. They'd be happy together! So why... why did it hurt so much?
"I like you too, Dream. I have for... well awhile." Techno replied to Dream.
Grian stooped listening in as he felt tears run down his face and drip onto his dark red turtleneck. He wiped his eyes and logged off the SMP, logging into Hermitcraft.
He pulled open the playerlist, noticing that the player he was specifically looking for was online. Impulse was always great at calming him down.
Using just a little bit of watcher magic, not enough to be noticed by X or Joe should they check the admin-access panel, he located Impulses coordinates.
He flew over, just barely making it with very little durability on his elytra.
He stumbled as he landed, before being caught in a familiar pair of strong arms. He looked up. Seems like Impulse was hanging out with Mumbo today.
"Grian? Is everything okay?? Your eyes are red, like you've been crying."
Grian snuffed as he stood and Mumbo wrapped him in a hug. Mumbo always knew when he was upset.
"What happened Grian?" Xisuma asked, setting a hand on the smaller hermits shoulder.
Grian started to cry again, telling the three gathered together what happened. Impulse was sympathetic, Mumbo was mad at Techno and Dream for breaking Grian's heart, while Xisuma was unsure how to feel but was trying to help calm down Grian anyway.

Grian didn't leave the hermitcraft server for two days. Longer than anyone had seen him online one server consecutively before. He barely ate, he didn't sleep, and he spent most of his time either hiding from the world in his starter base, or working non-stop on his main base.
Mumbo and Iskall tried to get him to be social. To go out and do stuff. But it didn't work.
After two days of this, Mumbo decided he'd confront the two heartbreakers himself. He logged off Hermitcraft and onto the Dream SMP.
Mumbo didn't have to be on long before he found Dream and Techno, scowling as he noticed that they were together. Of course they were together.
Dream and Techno weren't oblivious to Grian's odd absence. So when they noticed Mumbo, they took it as an opportunity to see if he knows where Grian has been.
"Mumbo! Good to see you!" Dream exclaimed.
"Wish I could say the same." Mumbo replied, in an annoyed and frankly angry tone.
Dream and Techno exchanged a confused glance, but decided they'd figure out what was wrong with Mumbo after they found Grian.
"Anyway~, have you seen Grian? We haven't seen him in like, two and a half days." Techno asked.
Mumbo clenched his fists. "You motherfuckers! Don't act like you fucking care about him now! You broke his heart!"
Dream and Techno both recoiled. They've never heard Mumbo swear before. "Wait- We did what now?" Dream asked, very confused.
"Don't act innocent. He's liked you for Notch knows how long! He talked about you two all the time! Then you get together right in front of him! Like, didn't even give him a chance to confess or let him down easy."
"Mumbo, calm down! Me and Techno have no idea what your talking about. Grian likes us?" They were a nix of very confused, upset at themselves for hurting Grian, and ecstatic that Grian liked them back.
"Yes! Are you not listening?!?"
"Mumbo, listen here. We like Grian too. We've been planning to confess for days, but we haven't seen him. Anything we did to hurt him was completely unintentional."
Mumbo's anger melted away at their sincerity. "Well then, you two fucked up big time. You have to go fix it. He hasn't ate or slept since he found out you two got together. He showed up crying when he found out."
Dream and Techno exchanged a worried look before Techno got up from his seat and walked over to Mumbo.
"Mumbo, you have to get us whitelisted on Hermitcraft. If it's even half as bad as what your saying, he won't be leaving the server anytime soon. We have to go to him."
Mumbo hesitated, but nodded. "I'll talk to Xisuma. You two better pray that whatever you have planned works."

Mumbo_Jumbo has disconnected
Dream has disconnected
TechnoBlade has disconnected

I got one answer total to my question on whether this should be one or two parts.
They said two, so I'm going two.
Also please excuse any mistakes, I do my own editing and I did this at like, midnight.
Don't judge me-

S⃟l⃟e⃟e⃟p⃟ i⃟s⃟ f⃟o⃟r⃟ t⃟h⃟e⃟ w⃟e⃟a⃟k⃟