Running Silent

"Nowhere to Run, George! Nowhere to hide!"

   Dream sighed as he sat on the couch, being poked by Grian. In hindsight, maybe yelling so much during his last Manhunt video wasn't such a good idea.
   "So you really lost your voice? Like, totally?" Grian asked, poking Dream's cheek, yet again.
    Dream nodded. Yes, I lost my voice, BREAD.
    Grian stopped poking him, watching as he used the sign language. "I have no idea what your trying to say. What point are you trying to get across by waving your hands around like that?"
   Dream paused before he buried his face in Grian's chest. Of course. How could he forget, neither of his boyfriends knew sign language. Well, talking to them just got ten times more difficult.
    "It's sign language, Grian. I think Bad mentioned that they all learned it just in case this exact situation happened." Techno commented from where he was looking through the kitchen for something to help Dream's throat.
   "Oh, so you can translate?" Grian Asked, ruffling Dreams hair, similar to how he always does to him. He laughed when Dream waved away his hand.
   "No, just because I can recognize when someone is using sign language does not mean that I know it."
   "Oh, well then how are we meant to know what he's saying?"
   "Uh, I dunno. Maybe we could get George over here?"
   "George and Sapnap are busy for the next two days, remember? And before you even mention calling Bad, he's got his own server that he hasn't been on all that much recently. Being a previous server owner, I say we should let him do what he needs to without bugging him." Grian pointed out.
    Techno huffed. "Well then, you got any bright ideas?"
    "Not right now, Pinkie."
    "Bread."
    "Pig"
    "Jokes on you, that's a compliment!"
    They were both quiet for a moment before breaking out into laughter.
    Dream smiled at his boyfriends playful antics.

    "Dream, Dream, Dream!" Grian chanted, bouncing on his toes in front of his taller boyfriend.
   Yes, darling?
   "I still dunno what your saying, but I want you to help me make cookies!"
   I thought I wasn't allowed to help you make sweets after I ate the raw cookie dough last time?
   "I am taking that as a Yes!" Grian announced, dragging him into the kitchen by the wrist.

   It really didn't take long before the kitchen was a mess. Grian had flour in his hair, and Dream was pretty much covered in it, whether it be Grian-size handprints, or just him being a mess in the kitchen. Chocolate chips had spilt onto the floor at some point, and Grian had accidentally sprayed Dream with grease when he was spraying down the pan, which had earned laughs out of both of them.
   Dream had definitely ate some of the raw cookie dough, though. Reminding Grian why Dream was originally banned from making sweets with him.
   "It has raw eggs in it, Dream! It can't be healthy to eat it raw."
   I've yet to get sick, so until otherwise proven, I will eat the cookie dough. To prove his point, he took a small piece of cookie dough off of the pan and ate it.
    "DREAM!" Grian yelled at him, laughing as he pushed the taller male back a few steps. "We won't have any to bake at this rate!"
    Ah, an unfortunate loss.
   "I don't know what your saying but I'm going to assume your being sassy and put the cookies in the oven before you can eat anymore!" Grian said, sliding the pan into the oven.
    Aww. Dream did a small frown earning a flick of flour at him from his boyfriend.
   "Don't be like that! Help me clean up the mess we made."
    Dream smirked and turned Grian around, kissing him.
    Grian was shocked at first, but kissed back. When they pulled apart, he set his hands on his hips. "That's not what I meant and you know it."
   Dream shrugged and stuck his tounge out at Grian.
    Grian huffed and turned back to cleaning, but he couldn't deny the soft blush on his face.

    "Hey Dream! We've got a surprise for you!" Techno said, coming into the room with Grian.
   He tilted his head, getting better at nonverbal communication with his boyfriends.
    Grian held out a book, one with a specific cover Sign Language 101
   "We decided to learn sign language! Although we only learned the basics so far." Grian announced, before going on to sign I love you
    You two are so sweet! I love you too! Dream signed happily, and although they only understood about half of what he said, they smiled brightly and gave him hugs anyway.

Bonus Scene!
Cooking with Grian and Dream!

"So we have to add the... flour next." Grian read off the directions.
   Dream grabbed the bag of flour down off one of the shelves, before noticing Grian already had a much smaller container of Flour that was easier to correctly measure the amount used with. He frowned and went to put the bag back up. He set it down, but the second he turned his back, it fell and flour flew across the room, all over Dream, some on Grian, and covering at least half the Kitchen.
    "Wha- How did you make such mess??"
   It's a talent.
   "...I still dunno what your saying. Anyway, we can clean this up later, grab the chocolate chips!"
   Dream handed over the small bag and watched as Grian poured some into the bowl.
   That's not enough, you need more!
   "Are you telling me you want more chocolate chips? I've already added what the recipe calls for."
   Dream gave him a look like Yeah, and? Before taking the bag and adding more to the mix.... And the floor.
    "Dream! You're making a mess!"
    Ooops. But theres more chocolate now!
    "..You don't care about the mess, do you?"
    Dream smiled at Grian before making a heart with his hands.
    Grian sighed. "Love you too, Dream."

I'm writing this while I let my online classes mandatory videos play in the background lol. Oh well, who needs history anyway.

Hope you enjoyed some fluff!