The Dream SMP!

It had been a slow day on Hermitcraft. Most hermits were either busy or offline. So when Grian got bored and had no projects he was planning, he decided to log onto the Dream SMP

The Dream SMP was abuzz, everyone running around doing their own thing, but still being a community. Techno was with Wilbur and Tubbo, working on his potato farm, and Dream was with George in the nether, gathering some more Ancient Debris. A few others were also online, mainly just running around and having fun with the rest of the community.
When Grian logged on, seeing as he's a new player that most didn't recognize, they took notice. People in the area, plus Dream, George, Techno, and Tubbo, came around to greet him.

Grian was looking around the spawn area, not really doing much when everyone started to gather around. It started with Bad, who was really kind, then Fundy showed up with Tommy. He was admittedly surprised by the attention. They were all friendly- mostly friendly- but he wasn't sure how to react to the attention and questions.
"Usually we get told when someone new is gonna join the SMP, but I didn't hear about you! Who invited you?"
"I've never heard of you before, you're a MCYT?"
"What side are you joining? Dreams side or Jshlatt's?"
When Dream arrived, he took the opportunity to quickly dodge the questions. He ducked through the small crowd and went to hide behind Dream.
Dream laughed as he looked at Grian hiding behind him. "What did you all do to him?"
They looked at eachother and shrugged. "We asked him a couple questions."
"You asked me a lot of questions." Grian corrected.
Dream laughed again. "Well, Grian, let me introduce you to everybody. This is Badboyhalo, probably the most innocent guy you'll ever meet. That's Fundy, and beside him is TommyInnit, the child." Tommy made a sound of offense, and Dream smirked but moved on, "And this right here is George!"
"So were you the one who invited him, Dream?" Fundy asked
"Yeah, I'm the one who whitelisted Grian. I saw his server the other day and thought that I should return the sentiment." Dream said, ruffling the short hermits hair.
Grian playfully waved away his hand. "Oh please, you wanted me here, admit it."
Dream laughed. "Okay, Okay. You're a great builder, and I thought you'd like it here in our community as well."
Techno walked up, hands in his pockets. "Am I missing something?" He called, turning everyone's attention to him.
Grian waved. "Hi Techno! Good to see you again!"
Techno smiled, genuinely smiled- surprising Tubbo- "Hi Grian. I see you took up Dreams offer to come on the server."
"You know him too, Techno?" Tommy asked, obviously still a little lost on the situation.
"Yeah, me and Dream met him together. I was there when Dream invited him to the server, too."
Grian went over to Tubbo, realizing they were close in height. He smiled brightly when he noticed he was maybe an inch taller than Tubbo. "Hah! I'm not the shortest anymore!"
Dream and Techno stared at him for a moment, turning a little pink at that adorable reaction, before joining the rest of the group, minus Grian himself, in laughing.
Grian looked at the group. "What?"
Tubbo calmed himself enough to explain to Grian that he was still a minor. Grian turned red in response, muttering something about he still was taller, even if Tubbo was a child.
When Dream calmed himself down, he invited Grian to join him for a tour around the server. Techno said he'd join them, and the rest split off to return to what they were doing.

"So you had an entire war over a potions shop, and then it ended over a pair of discs?" Grian asked, obviously befuddled by what he was told.
"I reacted about the same way, Grian." Techno added.
"Well, I wanted it to be a laid back server, and if they started a shop then it'd become, well, more like a ripoff hermitcraft. Plus they were calling the potions drugs." Dream defended.
"But how did it end with a pair of discs?"
"I'll be honest I don't really know, I just knew they were important to Tommy and he was offering them up in order for their independence so I just agreed."
"This server is Chaos."
"Yep." Both Techno and Dream replied simultaneously.

Dream had led the tour into his base and offered Grian stuff to get started with. While he was digging though George had come back.
"So you're close friends with Dream, right?" Grian asked, Techno and Dream too busy in one of their friendly arguments.
"Yeah, I'd say so. What's up?"
"Oh nothing. I'm just trying to figure out how everyone plays into the dynamic of this server."
"Well, I'll tell you now, this server can be a bit of a mess, but it is all very good fun."
Dream interrupted as he grabbed Grains hand and pulled him a few steps back from George. "I made you some basic diamond tools and found my old enchanted Diamond armor for you!" he exclaimed, motioning to a chest where he had put Grains new stuff.
"I have kindly donated some lovely potatoes." Techno added from where he stood beside the chest, causing the other three to laugh.
"I appreciate the kindness, both of you!" Grian said energetically, giving Dream a hug, and following it with another to Techno. Which left both of the two flustered.
He paused as his communicator buzzed. "Oh, Mumbo needs me back in Hermitcraft. I'm going to need to make a schedule to go between these two servers now. I'll see you guys again soon!"
"Bye Grian!"
"Have fun!"
"Goodbye Grian!"

Grian has disconnected from the server

Cute little fluffshot before the next little piece I have in mind!