A-dough-able { Part 1 }

You know, after the whole Time-Mahine fiasco last season, Grian really should have learned to stay away from magics he didn't understand. I mean, he saw herobrine when he went back in time.
Yet here he was, combining absolutely random ingredients in the brewing stand. Why? He was bored. That's really the only reason.
He looked down at the chorus fruit in his chest. He was already combining random ingredients to make magic, why not add just a touch of already magic ingredients?
"Bad idea." Grian decided, backing up from the smoking brewing stand. "I'm gonna go with that was a very bad idea!"
A sound of glass shattering, smoke filling the room, and... Nothing.
When the smoke cleared, Grian wasn't there. His communicator was left on the ground, a small crack spidering across the side of the screen. But no Grian.

It had been a couple hours before anyone got really curious about where Grian was. It was mainly just Mumbo and his boyfriends though.
Dream and Techno logged on to the server, conviently spawning in just in front of Mumbo.
Gave the poor guy a mini heart attack.
"Mumbo! Good to see you, it's been awhile. Have you seen Grian? He hasn't been answering our messages."
Mumbo frowned. "No, I haven't. I can take you to his base though. Since if last time you were on is anything to say, you have no idea how the nether hub works."
The two exchanged an equally embarrassed and happy smile. "Yeah, that was..." Techno started.
"Fun!" Dream supplied.
"Not what I was doing for, but sure, fun."

Dream and Techno looked around the strange area of the nether. They definitely took a wrong turn somewhere...
"Why is everything upside down?" Techno asked.
Dream shrugged. "I wish we had elytras on us though! I want to explore the place!"
"We came here to find Grian, remember?"
"Grian might be in there!"
"He's probably not through."
"You don't know that~"

Several wrong turns later and a ghast encounter, Techno finally just to send a message in chat.
Technoblade : Your nether hub is huge
Mumbo_Jumbo : Welcome to hermitcraft, everything is huge.
Technoblade : We got lost.
Iskall84 : Lol, really?
Technoblade : Dream got curious about the upside down houses and then got us more lost then we already were.
Mumbo_Jumbo : Hold on, Ill come get you. You're still in the upside down?
Technoblade : Yep. Look out for the energetic green blob.
Dream : Excuse me?
Technoblade : You're excused.

So Mumbo led them to Grian's base, and the wandered around for awhile before Techno found the abandoned communicator. "Guys, get over here."
"What's wrong?" Dream asked, Mumbo right behind him. They both froze in their tracks when they saw Grian's communicator.
"You don't think-" Techno started before Dream cut him off.
"Don't think anything negative! M-Maybe he dropped his communicator and didn't notice."
Mumbo, meanwhile, sent a message out in chat.

Mumbo_Jumbo : Anyone seen Grian?
StressMonster : Oh right! I almost forgot to tell everyone. Grian is with me, but uh..
Dream : Uh what?
StressMonster : You might want to see for yourself to be honest.

Needless to say, Mumbo, Dream and Techno made it over to her base in a matter of minutes. When they arrived Stress was on the ground, cooing at a... baby?
"Hold on, why is there a baby here?? It's not yours, right stress?" Mumbo asked.
Stress lit up with a dark blush. "Oh goodness no! I found him wandering around by your base Mumbo!"
The baby, or rather the toddler, looked over and lifted their arms up happily. "Mumo!"
Mumbo blinked a couple times before he recognized the small child. "What in the name of-"
"He's so cute, right?!"
"Uhm, What about Grian?" Techno chimed in.
Mumbo lifted up the toddler off the ground. "This is Grian. I guess he went messing around with magic again."
"First off, WHAT? How?? Second, Again?" Dream asked.
"He made a time machine last season and he, ren and impulse went back to the beta version of minecraft!" Stress said.
"How'd you know it was him, Stress?" Mumbo asked.
"He was carrying around his sweater. The rest of his clothes seemed to have shrunk with him, but his sweater didn't." She said, turning to dig in her enderchest before pulling out said red sweater.
Baby Grian held his hands out to Dream. Dream smiled and took him from Mumbo.
"How'd you know it was him, Mumbo?" Techno asked, although he had to admit he was a little more focused on the adorable Baby Grian.
"Me and Grian have been friends for a very long time. Before he ever joined... his first server." Mumbo said.
Of course, he was referring to EVO, Mumbo didn't know about Sam, or YHS. Grian never told him. So he always thought EVO was his first. But he did know Grian before YHS anyway.
"I'm going to be busy with Iskall today, otherwise I would offer to take care of the cutie. Are any of you free?" Stress asked.
Mumbo just smiled, before making up a random excuse. "Well, I'm working on some redstone today. Nothing big, but it is Grian we are talking about."
"Yeah~, probably shouldn't leave him with Mumbo. Are you two free?" She asked.
Techno and Dream looked up from Grian, who whined and made grabby hands at Techno.
Dream passed Grian to Techno, who amused the small toddler as Dream spoke to the other two.
"Me and Techno don't have anything planned today, so we could watch over him until he turns back to normal." Dream offered.
"Perfect! I'll leave him with you two then. I best be off! Goodbye!" Stress said before flying off.
"Be good to the Baby Grian, okay? I will take him from you if your not." Mumbo warned.
Techno and Dream exchanged a look before Techno held the baby closer to his chest. "Got it."

So I love this idea enough that I may be going overboard with the wordcount, lol. So this is being split into two! Any ideas for moments with Baby Grian? I've got a few but I'd love to see what you all come up with!