Memories...

Grian had was at Techno's base, waiting for him to return. It wasn't a SMP day, so his appearance was going to be a surprise!
    He had gotten his stuff together, and made his way towards Technos base. Well, not without his fair share of getting lost and then Bad eventually helping him find the base.
   Techno hadn't been there, so he assured Bad that he'd just wait here for Techno to return.

    He barely made it fifteen minutes before he fell asleep. Flashes of scenes, both memories and random ones his mind would come up with, played through his head until it settled on one.
    His blood ran cold as he heard familiar laughter. He was running alongside his friends. His EVO friends.
    "I remember the first time we traversed this path! One of the first clues were over here, wasn't it?"
   "Oh yeah, we've gotten a lot faster now! We've learned to run!"
   That comment got laughs out of everyone who was running along with the group.
    The memory jumped a bit to one of their boat races on their way, Grian aiming his bow at one of his friends boats, laughing as it broke and they dropped into the water.
    "If I'm swimming so is Grian!" someone called from behind him, promptly knocking him into the water as well.
    He laughed, pulling himself up onto the shore. "I don't think there was any point in making boats, we just broke them all anyway."
    "It was fun though!"
     Another lapse in the memory, Grian climbing up the mountain. "Oh, that one broke! I've only got one eye!"
    A couple of his friends laughed. "You've only got one eye?"
    He threw the final eye and it made its way through the ground, downwards.
   "Oh, it's going down! We're right on top of the stronghold!" He commented, looking through his inventory to find he didn't have a pickaxe. "Aw, I forgot a pic!"
     The group was a mess as several people mined down, including Grian. He couldn't place the voice but someone at the top of the hole made a comment about "-And now i drown you all" before dumping a water bucket down the hole. It didn't really make much of a difference though as they kept mining down.
     Eventually, the fell into the stronghold. It was different... more complicated then usual. They assumed it was a update from the Watchers.
     Grian watched his friends stand on the edge, smiling. He planned to be the first in.
    No, no don't go in! They won't be on the other side!
       As they talked he commented loudly "Okay then, see you on the other side! Bye!" He jumped in, falling into the starry portal to the end.
    He landed with a soft thump, realizing with a small frown that his friends weren't there. Guess the watchers wanted them to do this alone.
     He went about killing the dragon, which was much easier in the early game that they were playing.
   As he collected the XP, he eyed the portal. Wonder if his friends killed their dragons yet.
    Only one way to find out. He thought as he walked over to the familiar portal.
     No, don't! The watchers are on the other side!
    However, current thoughts couldn't affect memory, as he jumped into the portal, falling hard into a pitch black room, with only two others in it.
    Two, tall figures with long flowing capes over their shoulders and a mask with the very familiar watcher symbol on it.
    Crown and Braid....

    That's when he awoke in a cold sweat, panting. Trying desperately to catch his breath, he noticed Techno crouch down beside him. "Hey, your alright. You're safe."
    Grian slowly started to catch his breath and wiped the growing tears out of his eyes.
     "What got you so upset, Grian? A nightmare?"
   Grian bit the inside of his lip. "Just, a memory."
    Techno sat patiently on the edge of the bed, waiting for Grian to continue.
     "About the first time I met Br-" he choked off the word. The name. "The watchers. The two main ones that I knew at least. Or rather, the moments leading up to it."
    Techno pulled him into a hug, which Grian gratefully accepted, although not without a blush overtaking his cheeks.
    "I'm sorry you had to experience that, Grian. And that you had to relive it again through your nightmare. Just know I'm here whenever you need me, okay?"
    Grian nodded. "Okay, thank you Techno."

I have very little ideas at this point as I'm beginning to find. I've got two or three more ideas for upcoming chapters but then I'll either need a break to get some ideas or requests from your creative minds to help me out!
Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I wrote it while multitasking. Maybe not the best idea, as editing it took longer than usual, lol.
Anyway that's all for now! Hope you enjoyed!