Server issues

The Hermitcraft server had been buggy for the last few hours. Especially around the shopping district. Xisuma, the admin, suspected it was a small glitch and it would solve itself. Or if it wouldn't he'd get out his admin panels and fix it when he was next on, since he wasn't currently.
     The Dream SMP was having a similar glitch, on a smaller scale. It was only effecting Dream and Techno, and messed with the nether portals. They'd lead to portals they weren't meant to be connected to, which was a glitch neither had experienced before.
    Dream had mainly left it to his other admins to fix as he continued about his server. He had met up with Technoblade, planning to raid the nether with him to get some items for the newcomer on the server.
    "You ready, Techno?" Dream asked, pulling a sword out of his inventory and giving it a small swing.
     Techno nodded, tucking a few extra potatoes into his inventory. "Yep. Let's go."
   The two stepped into the portal, feeling the familiar dizziness that came with the teleportation into the nether. However, the portal glitch at the last second, and they were sent to the wrong portal....

[Meanwhile on Hermitcraft]
    Grian was walking around the shopping district, slightly annoyed with the feeling that the glitch brought to the server. Mumbo and Scar were also around... somewhere. They had come here together but they all needed different resources and split up.
     He put a few diamonds into the chest as he pulled some rockets out in exchange.
     He nearly dropped the rockets when the glitch increased in activity the feeling also increasing. However, any admins online, and Grian, could feel the small trace of magic in the air.
    Grian drew his attention to the sky, although he wasn't sure why. It just felt like that's where he should be looking.
    And sure enough, a large nether portal appeared in the air above one of the shops across the district, and two players fell out. After that it disappeared.

    At first Grian thought it was some of the hermits, and that the glitch had begun to affect the nether portals. He flew over there, his elytra catching the wind. He drifted down, seeing that Xisuma, Joehills, Mumbo_Jumbo, and Scar has all gathered.
    He landed, crouching a little to avoid taking damage from his reckless flying. "What's happening?"
   "Two players have joined the server, and their not white listed. Mumbo said he saw them fall from a nether portal in the sky." X explained.
   Grian nodded. "I can confirm, that did happen. Who are they?"
   X stepped aside to show the two players, who seemed to be just regaining consciousness. "Dream and Technoblade."
     They both looked up at the sound of their names and, after looking confused and shocked at their surroundings and the unfamiliar players around them, noticed Grian. They both smiled brightly. "Grian!" Dream exclaimed happily.
   The other hermits blinked, and looked between the two newcomers and the small hermit. "You know Dream and Techno, Grian?!" Scar exclaimed.
    Grian chuckled a bit nervously as he offered a hand to the two on the ground. "We met at MCC. I don't know how they got here though. We haven't talked in a while."
    Techno cleared his throat before speaking up. "We aren't quite sure how we got here, either."
   "Where is here?" Dream asked, looking around.
     The hermits looked amongst eachother talking softly in confusion. Grian sighed and waved a hand around the area since nobody else was going to tell them where they were. "Dream, Techno, welcome to Hermitcraft."
    "Hermitcraft? How'd we get here? We were just in Dream's SMP." Techno asked, looking around at all the unique builds.
     "That is what we are trying to figure out. Grian, since you know them, while we figure this out you can show them around. Make sure they don't start trouble." X commented, pulling up the admin panels, the holographic screens glowing slightly with the power they held. Or rather, the power enfused in them by the admin who had the magic.

    Grian was ecstatic to have his two friends on the server, showing them around everywhere. Dream and Techno were amazed by all the builds, they were all so big and intracite! However, no matter how impressed hey were, most of their attention was on the cute hermit showing them around, bouncing around with energy and happiness.
      They now stood at the base of Grian's base, Techno looking up at he large build, and Dream amazed at the work at their feet and under the water.
   Both of them were very impressed.
   "You built this, Grian?! It's so cool!" Dream exclaimed, crouching down to see the fish swimming beneath the glass under their feet.
     Grian smiled and nodded. "It took a long time, but I think that's it's turning out well! Although it's mainly the exterior that looks nice. The inside is a mess, between my chest monster and the random items on the floor I've incorporated as I've built."
     Techno smiled. "You sound very passionate about this. And you've got good reason to, Grian. This is impressive."
     Grian turned pink, his cheekbones and the tops of his ears flushed. "Thank you, Techno. And you too Dream. That means a lot from you two."
      Grian gave them both a hug, which neither was his expecting, and caused them to blush. They returned it though.
   Grian laughed nervously. "Sorry, I've been told I'm clingy... I don't really think before I initate physical contact."
    Techno ruffled his hair. "It's alright, Shortie. We don't mind."
     Grian gasped and looked up at them. "I'm not short! You're both just tall."

    The day went by too fast for any of them, and when they saw X's message in chat saying he's fixed the glitch and would send Dream and Techno back to their server, they were a little disappointed they couldn't stay longer.
    "It's okay, I'm sure we will see each other again sometime." Techno said to the smaller two, who were both pouting. Adorably pouting. Techno thought.
      Dream gasped and turned to Grian. "I'll whitelist you on my SMP! Then we can see eachother anytime!"
     That lifted everyone's spirits as they smiled and Grian gave the two of them one last parting hug. "I'll see you guys again soon, I promise!"

     The two disappeared, a small fog at their feet that happens when someone logs off. The chat read the same.

Dream has disconnected from the server
Technoblade has disconnected from the server