Oh Baby... [Part 1]

[ For reference, since I'm not entirely sure where I left off at and I'm just picking up where I want to. ]
[ Been almost half a year since Greamno came out to everyone, about 10 months since they officially got together. They've yet to tell their fan bases, but have been talking about doing so lately ]
[ Hermitcraft has moved on to Season 8 - And as much as I love 3rd/Last Life, they don't happen in this book ]

Watchers, supernatural entities that rarely get involved in player affairs. They watch over servers and handle the transition into new updates for their worlds. Most servers have a group of these entities, the Watchers, to watch over them. The most common way a server is structured is two Watchers that handle overseeing their subordinates and the updates, three Watchers just below them that handle the tedious tasks that need to be done but aren't important enough for the upper two, and anywhere between four to ten subordinates to handle the more subdued risks. The hierarchy is built entirely on power. It matters not to them whether you are of corrupted code, natural-born Watcher, or a turned Player.

Having control over the server means their world comes with great power. It's unrivaled by most other beings and is only truly overpowered by Herobrine, 404 and a third whose name always managed to escape the books.
Most Watchers are not aware of just how much power they hold, as per regulation of their leaders- who rule over the rest of the Watcher kind from their palace deep in the end cities, out of reach from the enderman colonies and surrounded by the inky void.

Grian clenched his fists together, feeling restless as magic flowed through his veins. He was always energetic, and magic has always mirrored the user. Hence his magic became overwhelming when not used often enough.
He could see purple magic flowing through his veins as it pleaded to be used, borderline forcing Grian to do so. The magic was never welcome, not since the day he got it. It reminded him of all that he lost just to acquire this power he never asked for.
The brunet set his jaw firmly, shaking his hands a little to rid some of the restless energy.

"Grian?"
Said male snapped this head up towards the man who said his name- Mumbo. Right! He was talking with Mumbo about Boatem.
"Sorry, I must've gotten lost in thought. Where were we?"
The mustached man frowned just a little. "Grian, you've been awfully distracted lately. Is something wrong?"
"No!" He exclaimed, then chuckled realizing that sounded suspicious. "Not really. I just haven't seen Techno and Dream in a while, and to top that off with undamped energy is making it hard to focus. My mind keeps wandering." He offered, not exactly a lie. He hadn't seen Dream or Techno in two weeks since they were planning- and then just executed the whole Prison escape a few days ago. They've texted, sure, but it's not the same.

Mumbo gave a small smile. "You should go see them. We aren't all that busy here in Boatem, so unless you have some other responsibilities I don't see why you can't take a break."
"The alleyway-"
"Can wait."
"My upload schedule?"
"Tell the viewers you're taking a small break. They'll understand. They always do."
"Teg? No wait, that's over- uh..."
Mumbo set a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Take a break, go see your boyfriends. Whatever responsibilities you have can wait. Plus, I can always help you with whatever you think can't."
Grian sighed and wrapped the potato man in a hug. "Okay. Thanks, Mumbo. You might not be a good CEO, but you certainly are a great best friend."
Mumbo gasped, fake-offended. "I am a great CEO! I got us cars, remember!"
"Those were donkeys."
"Tomato, Tomāto."
Grian chuckled and pulled out his communicator. "Right, Right. I'll finish up the rest of what I need to do for my next video tonight since it won't need much, and edit it when I'm with Techno and Dream-"
"Nope! Send it to me, I'll edit it for you! This is a vacation, remember?" Mumbo argued.
Grian sighed, although he had a smile. "If you insist. It'll be a short one, only about a week or so anyway."
Mumbo ruffled the smaller male's hair. "Take as long as you need, Grian. Everyone needs a break every so often."