Little Thief

Some Fluff to make up for the last two angsty chapters. (( chapters? Updates? Whatever, doesn't matter- ))

   Dream frowned as he dug through yet another chest in his base. He had taken off his hoodie for two minutes to go help Sapnap with something. How did he misplace it??
   Techno knocked on the door, which was already opened. He was polite, but he wasn't about to give Dream the opportunity to say "no" now was he?
    He was missing a key feature to his outfit. His crown.
    Odd, he rarely takes that off. And when he does it's only for a short while before it's on again.
    Dream shut the chest, still no luck finding his hoodie. "Hey Techno, need something?"
    "Hey, just wondering if you've seen my crown. I took it off a couple hours ago so I wouldn't damage it while working in the cave with Wilbur, but I haven't seen it since then."
    "Your crown? No, I haven't. Funny that you're missing it though, I can't find my hoodie anywhere."
    "That's... a very odd coincidence. Is anyone else missing any of their stuff?"
   "Not that I know of, but I also haven't really talked to anyone but you and Sap today. Grian came over early this morning, but that was before my hoodie went missing."
    "We could always go ask. Nobody seems to be busy right now, so we wouldn't be interrupting anything."

   So that's how the piglin hybrid and the dirty-blonde speedrunner ended up wandering around the server, asking around if anyone had any missing items, or had seen theirs. Most of them ended with no leads. Until they asked Tubbo.
    "Well, I'm not missing anything, but it sure seems like you two are." he remarked, referring to the missing crown and hoodie.
   Dream laughed and rubbed the back of his neck a little sheepishly. "Yeah, I seemed to have lost my hoodie, and pinky his crown."
    Techno nodded in agreement before realizing what Dream called him. "Hey!"
    Dream and Tubbo both snickered.
   "Anyway, I haven't seen them. Have you asked Grian though? You two hang out with him a lot, and he's a very social person. He seems like a good option to ask."
    "No, we haven't yet. But that's a good point! Thanks Tubbo!" Techno said, before heading off in the direction of Grians base.
    Dream also said his goodbyes before following after Techno.

   It was a longer walk than expected. Grian had grabbed an area roughly five hundred blocks from spawn. Mainly because he didn't realize how far the distance was walking, due to using an elytra ninety percent of the time. But he also had done it out of courtesy because he knew his builds could get rather large before he realized just how big it had gotten, and wanted to leave the main area with plenty of room to expand.
     Dream and Techno found him on his starter base, which was a larger sized tree with a underground base connected by the base of the trunk. It was bigger than a normally spawned tree, andmore detailed. Although Grian would constantly say it was rather small.
    He was curled up in Dreams hoodie- which was far too big for him,  as he had to have the sleeves rolled up so they wouldn't fall over his hands- and with the hood pulled mostly over his messy brown hair. On top of the hood sat Technos crown, which was tilted to the side a bit so that it wouldn't fall off, as Grian had already happen multiple times.
    The two standing in the doorway couldn't help the blush that spread across their cheeks, the small male was adorable.
    Techno was the first to regain his senses and took a few steps into the base. "So you're the one who stole our stuff." He said playfully, hand on his hip.
    Grian looked up from where he sat on the floor, bright red with blush. "Hi Techno"
    Techno laughed as he sat down on the floor beside Grian, tapping the smallers nose. "You little thief!"
   Dream walked in and sat beside them as well. "A rather talented little thief." he added.
     Grian huffed. "I'm not little, your both just tall." he insisted.
    "Uh-Huh." The other two said simultaneously, cracking a smile on all their faces.
    "Why'd you steal our stuff anyway?" Dream asked curiously.
    Grian turned red again as he hid his face in the long sleeves of Dreams hoodie. "I wanted a piece of you guys with me while you were busy. Plus you two look so nice in it, I just thought Hey, wonder howd I look in their clothes"
    They all went silent for a moment, a blush on all their faces, before Techno laughed. Grian seemed to do things without thinking. Or well, he definitely thought about it, it just seemed dumb after he did it. The small hermit might as well be the definition of dumb ideas.
    On the other hand though, he was also very talented and had great ideas.  Overall, he was just a very chaotic person.
    "You didn't need to steal our stuff. You could have just asked to spend time with us!" Dream said, setting a hand on Grians knee.
   "You were busy though!"
   "We can always work on stuff later, if you wanted attention you can always ask." Techno pointed out.
    "Okay, okay." Grian succumbed to the other two's logic. He suddenly perked up. "Movie night?"
    It wasn't even near night, still pretty much the middle of the day. But honestly? Nobody can resist Grian when he pulled out the puppy eyes.
    So the rest of the night was spent watching movies. And if Sapnap had come to ask Dream something and found the three cuddling, he totally did not take a picture.