Update x2(?)

So, most of you have realized it's been a really long time since I've posted. I sincerely apologize for that. My life is hectic as fuck and sometimes I just don't get the time. I really should've addressed this sooner but it slipped my mind.
Anyway, I finished my finals today so sometime tomorrow I will either resume or restart the chapter I was previously working on (to make it better, I'm sure it wasn't great with how hectic life was) or I might start a new chapter idea altogether. I'm not quite sure.
Anyway, the jist of this is im back and hopefully I'm better than ever. I imagine the next chapter will be out by the end of the month, and if Mt motivation I have while writing this keeps up it'll likely be out within the next week or sooner.

Thank you all for sticking around, I hope you understand why I was gone and am excited for my return.
Also, for the love of God you guys have as bad of self-care habits as I do. Take care of yourselves!! (I'm looking at you, ShishKebeb. I read your books, AND the authors notes. Go to sleep!!)

Update 5/29/21 :
   I've lost some motivation for writing this book, so I'm going to take a break and work on another idea for a book. It will be posted to this account as soon as the first chapter is done, so keep an eye out.