A-dough-able { Part 2 }

Dream and Techno sat on the ground, watching as the small toddler messed with his sweater.
  "He's so cute! Why didn't Grian ever tell us he was such a cute kid?"
   Techno shrugged. "I dunno. I'm more confused as to how this happened though."
   "Magic, remember? Keep up!" Dream said teasingly.
   Techno rolled his eyes with a fond smile. "Oh right. How could I forget. But what type of magic could cause this?"
   "Who knows, Who cares! Our boyfriend is an adorable baby!" Dream picked up the boy and spun him in a small circle, earning a happy giggle from the small toddler.
   "'gain! 'gain!" Grian insisted, clapping his small hands together.
    Dream laughed as he spun the toddler around again. Techno smiled lovingly. "You two are adorable."
   Dream held baby grian up for a 'side by aide comparison.' "I think he outmatches me."
   Baby grian was confused, but copied Dreams goofy smile. Both of his boyfriends couldn't help but coo at the adorable sight.
    Dream set Grian down and he crawled over to cuddle up into his sweater.
   They all started in comfortable silence for a moment before Dream gasped. "We can't call him bread anymore!"
   Techno gave him a confused look. "Why not? He's still the same, albeit younger."
   "He's too small to be called bread! We need a new nickname." Dream insisted.
   Techno chuckled and jokingly offered the nickname, "dough."
   Dream however, lit up at the nickname. "That's perfect! So cute! Or should I say, it's super a-dough-able."
   Techno shook his head with a smile. "How did I fall for you again?"
   Dream dramatically flopped onto his lap. "I dunno, but you love me!"
   Techno smiled. "Yes I do." He kissed Dream before being interrupted by a small hand tapping the top of his head.
   The two boyfriends looked over at the baby, who sat back up and put his hands to his cheeks. "Me! Me!"
  Dream laughed. "Little dough wants kisses too?"
   The baby clapped their hands. "Me! Me!"
   Dream kissed the babies forehead, and they visablly lit up. He looked up to Techno expectantly.
   Techno smiled and kissed the toddler too.
   Baby Grian giggled happily before tapping Dream. "'gain!"
    The baby kept insisting on kisses for another fifteen minutes, which his two boyfriends were happy to supply him.
   Techno heard his Communicator buzz and looked at the new message. "Skeppy needs me to help him with something. Do you think you can handle Baby Grian alone?"
  Dream picked up the baby and held him close. "Absolutely!"
  "Abasooly!" Baby Grian mimicked.
  Techno laughed and gave each of them a parting kiss, Dream on the lips and Baby Grian on the cheek. "I'll be back soon."

] [ ] [

   So, as Dream had come to find, he wasn't very good at telling baby Grian "No."
   It resulted in tears many times as the toddler tried to mess with things he wasn't allowed to. Dream usually panicked and tried to distract the toddler with anything he could find. Although many times it resulted in him just giving the toddler what he wanted. 
   This time he was finding it much harder. "Grian, please stop crying." Dream asked, rocking the small toddler back and forth in an attempt to calm him.
    Baby Grian sniffles and rubbed his eyes, before reaching up for Dream's mask.
   "Oh no, sorry lil' dough, but the mask stays on."
   This caused Grian to start crying again. Burying his face into Dream's hoodie.
   After many, many failed attempts to calm him down, Dream gave in. "Okay, okay. I'll take it off."
    The toddler almost immediately stopped crying, looking up at Dream expectantly.
    Dream sighed as he pulled off his mask. He blinked a fee times to adjust to the light before looking down at the baby in his lap.
    Said baby was staring at his eyes with much curiosity. They had hints of a darker blue to them, but were mainly green. His irises were also slightly slitted. If Grian were in his normal state of mind right now, he'd almost compare them to ender eyes.
    "Pretty!" The Toddler exclaimed, tapping his hands excitedly against Dreams chest.
   Dream smiled. "Well thank you, lil' dough."
    Grian gave a toothy smile and held his hands over his eyes. "Pretty?"
   Dream chuckled and moved the little ones hands away from his eyes. "Very pretty."

   Techno came back from whatever Skeppy had needed from him roughly an hour later. He smiled seeing Dreams make off, and instead in Grians hands, who was trying to figure out how to put it on. Not only was it a very cite sight, but rare.
   Even though they were all very close, Dream very rarely showed his eyes. He didn't really tell them why, but he was awful sensitive about the topic.
   "Looks like you two had fun without me." He said as he set down the bag he brought with.
   Dream laughed. "You could say that. What's in the bag?"
   "Apparently the Hermits found a cure for Grain. Dunno how but they gave me the bag, said the cure was in it and left."
   Dream frowned at the Baby Grian. "But he's so cute!"
   "He's cute grown up too, remember?"
   "Yeah. Just a few more hours?"
   "Okay. We can wait til tonight to give it to him. But then he has to go back to adult Grian, okay?"
   "Okay!"

] [ ] [

The lil' Grian was rubbing his eyes sleepily and yawned.
   Dream smiled as he held him on his lap. "We should give him the cure and then get him to bed. Do we know if it will be instant or over time?"
   Techno shook his head. "No, but of i were to guess it'll need a bit to take effect."
   Dream set the tired toddler down in the floor and, careful not to get it in him or Techno, splashed the potion cure over the boy
    Nothing happened, other than the baby looking mildly annoyed.
   "So definitely needs time. Let's go to bed." Dream said, picking up the baby and heading to their room.

The next day, Grian, now an adult again, woke up being spooned on one side by Dream and Techno having one arm draped over him as he laid facing Grian on his other.
   He blinked a few times in confusion. Wasn't he just at his base messing with potions?

   He's to find out that he had a lapse in memory later once his boyfriends woke up.
   "So... What happened?" he asked.
   The two exchanged a look before smiling back at Grian. "You're in for a very interesting story, bread."
   "Or in the case of our story, should we call you Dough?" Dream asked with a smile.
    Grian was very confused, and it was very obvious. Both of his boyfriends exchanged a kiss with him before starting the story.

1137 words. Not bad. I kind of squished a lot of it together towards the end to keep it realitively short. Hope you don't mind! I might go back and rewrite it if you guys want! I don't mind, since the main reason I shortened it anyway is I didn't think anyone would want to read a lot of words describing something that I could've portrayed in less.

Sorry this took so long to get out. I was hoping for a bit more suggestions on cute scenes for this chapter, and I'll admit I was also procrastinating a bit.

Next Chapter will probably be a Side Story, more specifically the prolouge and First Chapter of the collaboration I'm doing! I'll only put the first chapter here, but you'll find the rest when V_C_Tapioca posts it. I'll still be collabing with her to write the rest of it, I just don't feel like the amount of chapters it will likely have would be reasonable to put as a side story in this book.

I'm rambling... Oh well. Anyway, enjoy a midnight update, lol. I've said it once, I'll say it again.

Who needs sleep when you've got caffeine?