🍓 Adoration 💞

Look, I know I should be working on the next "Surprise?" chapter, but I've been wanting to do a songfic for awhile and after hearing this song I couldn't resist. So, uh, hope you enjoy, and I'll get to working on the next chapter of the "Surprise?" trilogy soon!

It was a calm day, with a soft breeze blowing around. And with Techno out for a bit, Grian and Dream had taken to spending time together in their flower field. Garden, at this point.

I love everybody because I love you!
  Grian smiled softly as he looked down at where Dream laid beside him in the grass. Dream returned the smile and Grian felt his heart warm. He loved this man, so much.
When you stood up, walked away barefoot
   Dream got to his feet, walking off for a moment. Grian noticed with a chuckle that at some point he had taken off his shoes and was now walking around barefoot.
And the grass where you lay left a bed in your shape
   The short male ran a hand over the grass, smiling at the feeling of each strand brushing against his palm. Another chuckle and a smile noticing that where Dream was just laying, the grass had flattened. Leaving a silhouette of him.
I looked over it and I ached
    He set his hand down against the flattened ground, his smile dropping just a little. He loved spending time with Dream, but the tall silhouette in the grass was making him miss Techno, too.
I love everybody because I love you
    Grian closed his eyes and smiled a little, rendering the fun times they've spent all together. Both of his boyfriends, the men he loved.
I don't need the city
   Grian was shocked out of his little daydream by being pulled to his feet. Dream chuckled at his reaction. "Do you want to go to a city server? I know how much you love seeing the builds." he asked.
    Grian smiled, giving him a quick kiss. "I don't need the city, I'm happy to be here with you."
and I don't need proof
     "I just want to prove how much I love you." Dream said with a small whine, although he had a big smile in his face.
    Grian let himself be held close to Dreams chest, laying his head against him. "I don't need proof, I know you love me. And Techno too."
All I need darling in a life in your shape
  "Then what do you need? Anything and I'll get it for you"
    Grian hummed softly, thinking for a moment. "All I need is a lifetime with you. You and Techno."
I picture it soft and I ache
   The two of them, standing in each other's embrace, smiled at the thought of spending their life together.
   The only thing missing in this moment was their final boyfriend, and the small ache in their hearts was a little hard to ignore.
Look at you strawberry blonde
  Dream pulled back, still keeping one hand in Grians though. "Let's go find Techno. We interrupt your plans all the time, it's his turn for a change." he explained with a smile, before turning to head off.
    Grian couldn't help a giggle and a lovestruck smile, watching the blonde run ahead of him.

[ Small Timeskip ]

Reach out the car window trying to hold the wind
    Techno had been effectively kidnapped from what he was doing, now being 'dragged' along as his boyfriends were dragging him to a spot they apparently prepared beforehand.
   He held out a hand, feeling the rush of the wind pass as they rode down the tracks on their minecarts.
You tell me you love her, I give you a grin
    Techno looked over, hearing Grian giggle a little. Grian was directly beside him while Dream was a few blocks ahead of them.
   Dream was being reckless, amusingly so. He stood up in his minecart, barely keeping his balance as they rushed along the tracks.
    "I love him. Both of you, so much." Grian commented, taking Technos hand with a smile.
   Techno was prone to agree.
All I ever wanted was a life in your shape
    "I told Dream this earlier, but all I'll ever want, is a lifetime with you two."
   Techno smiled. That did sound like a lovely plan.
    So I follow the white lines, follow the white lines.
     If their was a path to that future, then Techno felt that he would happily follow the lines of that path.
  Keep my eyes on the road as I ache
    Techno was brought back to reality when he heard a small crash of Dream losing his balance and falling back into his minecart.
    Both of his boyfriends laughed, after being assured he was okay.
   Techno would keep himself focused on making the future he wanted, and would do or by any means necessary. How he ached for such a lovely future.
    Look at you strawberry blonde
Dream sat back up, sticking a playful tounge out at his two boyfriends.
   They all smiled, happy just to be in each other's presence.
     Fields rolling on,
Techno covered his eyes for a moment as they came out if the shadowed tunnel and into a sunny fields.
    Either side of the tracks had flowers and trees, creating a lovely scenery.
   I love it when you call my name
"Techno! Look, we're almost there!" Grain exclaimed, pointing ahead at a small, growing lake.
   Techno smiled at how excited he sounded, and felt his heart warm at just the thought of that happiness being caused by simply his presence. And Dreams, of course.
   Can you hear the bumblebees swarm
Techno could faintly hear the buzzing of the bees as they flew between flowers and their hives. Nature running its course.
  Holding your arm, I love it when you look my way
   As they all climbed out of their mine carts upon arriving at their destination, Dream took Technos arm to lead him.
   Grain giggled as he watched Dream drag Techno along, who was having a bit of a hard time keeping up.
   Look at you strawberry blonde
Dreams hair had a small sort of glow to it when he stood near the lake, both of his boyfriends staring at him with pure adoration in their eyes.
    They truly loved their blob.

1000 words, almost on the mark. Not a lot, but I'd say it's pretty good considering it's a short song and the last part just repeats itself, so it would've been hard to use. Hope you enjoyed this, it's coming before "Surprise? #2" because it won the poll I had put up on the discord channel I mostly am on.
Anyway, the next part of Surprise will definitely be the next update.
Hearts for the fans! ❤💛💚💙💜