Training

Grian was flying slowly overhead as he and his two boyfriends made their way over to his base on the Dream SMP. He could be there in plenty of time, but Dream and Techno didn't have wings and he'd rather stay with them then fly ahead.
   "Why'd you make it so far away?" Techno asked, the build only just in sight.
   "It's not that far with an Elytra." Grian replied, flying down to land beside them. "I don't understand why you guys don't use them on this server, everyone on Hermitcraft does. Plus it's a much faster way to travel."
     Dream shrugged. "We do more PVP then anything else, and we have all our builds pretty central. Plus I doubt many people besides you on the server know how to use one correctly."
    "Do you?"
    "Well, you taught us the very basics the first time we visited Hermitcraft, but otherwise not really" Techno commented.
   "Maybe you could teach us. It could be fun, plus much easier to travel to your place."
    Grian lit up. Teaching his boyfriends instead of the other way around? Sounds great!
   "Okay! But I want you two to teach me to fight in return."
   "Not that I'm complaining, but why? You're already really good, you even killed me once." Dream commented, recalling the day they met.
   "I only fight well on instinct, or when I'm... using Watcher techniques. I want to learn the regular way to fight, without relying on panicked instinct."
   "Well then, It will be our pleasure to teach you, bread." Techno replied with a wink, earning a mock offended gasp and a playful push from Grian.

] [  ] [

Grian held the shield in his offhand, looking at it like it's a foreign object. Which, honestly considering his main server is Hermitcraft, it might as well be.
   "Grian, you do know how to use a sheild, right?"
    "No..." Grian admitted with an embarrassed smile.
   Techno shook his head with a small smile. "What will we ever do with you?" He walked over and adjusted Grian's position. "Hold it like this, and use it to block Dream's hits."
   Grian couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks at how close Techno was.
   Not that he would admit it.. But he purposely messed up his form several times so Techno or Dream would help him, hands-on.

] [ ] [

  Techno stood st the edge of the cliff, adjusting his Elytra for what had to be at least the third time. "And you're sure this is safe, Grian?"
  Grian nodded. "I do it all the time. Besides, I'm right here to catch you if you mess up and start to fall."
   Dream was excited, like he was with most new things. "So we just jump and then spread the wings on the Elytra? Sounds easy!"
   "It's a bit more complicated then that, but that's the jist, yeah."
   Techno took a deep breath. "Okay, let's do it."
    Grian jumped off the cliff and spammed a few rockets to get height, turning to watch as his boyfriends copied his movements.
   Dreams movements were sparratic and if there were any obstacles around, he would have definitely crashed more than once.
   Techno on the other hand had very fluid movements, although he definitely had nerves, more prominent when he tried to go higher or turn.
   "You're doing well! Now go land!"
   Dreams landing was basically the definition of a crash-landing. He used his hands to slow himself down when he realized he couldn't figure out how to turn his body for his feet to face the ground.
   Techno had a bit more of a graceful landing, but tried to land directly instead of letting the momentum die out by running along with it. He fell over pretty promptly.
   Grian landed beside them, leaning over the two. "We'll work on that..."

Bonus Scenes!

"Oh George~!"
George looked around, holding his shield out just in case this was one of Dream's surprise attacks.
  He looked very confused when he spun in circles and still couldn't find the male who called his name.
  He definitely didn't shriek when Dream basically face-planted right in front of him. It's a surprise he didn't die and respawn, honestly.

"Worth it- ow." Dream commented, rubbing his head.
  "When did you learn to use an Elytra?"
   "Yesterday!"
   "That explains why you don't use it well." Sapnap commented, walking in in the situation.
    "Sapnap!" Dream exclaimed, a hand over his heart. "You wound me!"
    "You'll heal." The other two commented at the same time.

    Sorry this took so long to come out! My attention has been divided. I'm working on a collab rn, so that's something to look forward too. It's not Greamno, but I'll be posting it here with [Side Story] in the Title.