Kidnapped

The day had started relatively normal; a bit more on the unusual side since Dream was streaming the three of them playing games on Hypixel instead of all three, but seemingly normal. 

Things had turned for the worst, when they had split off for a minute. Grian went to open a mysterious crate that had appeared somewhere a bit away from where he was, while his boyfriends discussed what game would be next. 

"We could play party games, that's got a variety of game types in one." Techno offered. 

"Chat is spamming bedwars. Are you down for that?" Dream asked, closing the holographic chat window. 

"Yeah, Bedwars sound fun. Where's Grian? He's been gone for like, maybe around ten minutes. It doesn't take that long to open a mysterious crate."

As though to answer the question, their communicators buzzed with an incoming direct message, both Technoblade and Dream gave confused glances as to why Grian would send a message when they weren’t that far from each other- it's not like anyone else could message them besides hackers. 

    Fær mé : We have your little friend. Find him. Good luck.
   Tíçk Tøçk : We have your little friend. Find him. Good luck.

   Dream's stream ended abruptly after the messages came through, with no words of apology or any explanation as to why he had just stopped. Techno held his communicator tightly enough that small cracks were beginning to be formed in the corners under his thumbs. 

 "They've messed with the wrong people." 

Dream said slowly, his teeth clenched together that resembled a snarl, looking momentarily like a wolf rather than a person behind his crudely drawn smiley face that blocked everyone from seeing his expression, only his stiff posture and tensed shoulders gave him a threatening aura. 

   "Where could they have taken Grian?" 

Dream pondered out loud while pulling up an admin menu. 

Technically it wouldn't work on the server, but he had worked around server blocks before, he could do it again once more. A small enchanted compass appeared in Techno's hands as Dream closed the menu, it was pointing directly at the said male. 

"That's the manhunt compass. I'm going to make it track Grian." 
Dream explained briefly, grabbing the compass and opening another menu, leaving Techno staring blankly at the speedrunner. 

"What if he's not on the server anymore?"
        "We'll face that problem if it arrives." 
The compass span in a circle twice before pointing off in a new direction. Techno nodded and started on the trail that the compass was now pointing, Dream right on his tail, both were on a mission; and nothing will stop them. 

-=°Grian POV°=-

      Whatever just happened, I was not expecting it. I had been checking the mystery box, watching as the reward box swirled above the enderchest giving me a hopeful feeling of something good, when my vision suddenly became black. 

   I knew I hadn't passed out, I could still hear, all my senses were still functional all but sight. I still felt awake,I still felt my body, I felt the fabric covering my eyes. 
   "What-" 
I started, going to pull the fabric away from my eyes when a similar fabric, at least in the feel of it, was pressed over my mouth and nose, panic surged through my body when the smell clogged my nose. 
   My limbs felt heavy, and time was slow, I was slow. It was hard to stay focused, the moment I did time seemed to slip between my fingers. If my eyes weren't already covered, I'm sure that the world would be going black around me just as quickly despite being slow. 
   "We've got him. Bring him back to base, I'll send the message." 
   The voice was muffled, although I couldn't feel anything that would be inhibiting my hearing. Maybe they were wearing a mask; or maybe it was whatever was on that fabric. 

   I don't remember passing out, but I must have, considering now I was no longer blindfolded, but instead tied to a chair. 
   "Where am I?" 
I called out into the darkness that was the rest of the room. 
   "No need to fret your pretty little head, we won't hurt you." 
A males voice assured from the darkness. 
   "Who are you? Why am I here??"
   "You have no need to worry about who we are, you just need to sit pretty until your friends get here."
   I tried to light fire to the rope tying my hands with his watcher magic, only to find it blocked. 
   "If you try to use magic, it won't work. This room was designed to prohibit it. After all, we did our research on you Grian. You still have your admin magic, from EVO, don't you?"
    No, I don't. But if they want to believe that, I'll let them. 
   "If you don't want anything from me, why did you kidnap me?"
   "Kidnap is such a strong word. I don't like it, do you, Grian?"
   "I don't care, that isn't an answer to my question."
   "I just wanted to see your friends in action, don't fret. Me and my friend only have taken you to lure them here."
   "Your friend?"
   "Shut him up, they're on their way." 
A feminine voice rang out, a contrast from the male one I had been talking to, once more a  piece of black fabric was tied around my mouth, prohibiting my speech. 
    "Don't fret your pretty little head, darling. You'll be fine." 
The male purred, from where he had supposedly gone to stand behind me.
   It made my stomach knot. Gross.