Part 26

👑👑👑

As I rush to my locker to grab my things, I notice two folded letters sitting inside. One is green and the other is orange. The green one reminds me that I didn't have time to read it yesterday because of my emotions. Without hesitation, I stuff the letters into my bag and hurry to my first period to take the exam.

To my surprise, everyone seems preoccupied with reading each question carefully. I scan the expressions of my classmates and notice that it's not really different from my previous school back in the Philippines. We all seem distressed. I remember our strict proctor who would call you out for one unnecessary move.

As I focus on my exam paper, I read the questions through my mind. I'm well-prepared for this exam, but I'm not sure how professors construct their questionnaires here in America.

Finally, the last bell for the day rings, and we're dismissed. I feel pretty confident with my answers and relieved that all the topics Elliot and I reviewed appeared in our paper.

Elliot greets me with a big smile, and I can't help but feel happy. "You seem happy with your exam, yeah?" I ask him. "Yeah, I am. All thanks to you," he replies, pulling me in for a hug. This makes me realize that he's a hugger! My cheeks immediately blush when I hear other students talk about us in the hallway. Elliot smells nice as always, and he looks good with his style. How can someone be so charming like this redhead here?

Elliot accompanies me to my locker where I stash my backpack and get my training bag before moving to the gym. As we enter the changing room, the others are surprised to see me come while they're changing. Shirtless and pantless jocks immediately cover their bodies like I'm a perverted person.

"Relax, I have standards," I retort as I walk in. The boys goof, and I realize that this is part of the change I wanted to do all along. Normally, I'd let them finish changing first before I did or use the cubicle, but now I want them to feel comfortable with me, so I change my clothes along with them. I remove my shirt in front of everybody and catch mostly everyone staring at my body.

"Do I have something on my chest?" I ask, looking curious. "Look, I want everyone to be comfortable with me, okay? I have a man body too. Just femme." I pause, not wanting to explain more. If they're smart, they should understand my point. I continue changing my pants to my gear, and everyone seems to move forward and head out to the gym.

TJ approaches me from behind while I'm tying my shoes. "Can you warm up with me, please?" he whispers close to my neck, sniffing me like a vampire, before touching my shoulders. My back immediately arches from his actions, and before I know it, TJ sucks my earlobe. He chuckles.

I snap out of it and jolt away from him. "Okay, okay," I say, heading out to the gym as well. What was he thinking? Someone might see us.

TJ follows me to the gym and insists on being my warm-up buddy. Elliot doesn't argue with him, but I can sense that he's irritated by TJ. We start doing warm-ups, and it's awkward. As usual, TJ is touchy, caressing my legs, bottom, and belly.

I looked into his face, trying to read his expression. "I had a hard time sleeping because of what you said," I said, pausing to avoid his gaze. "Are you sure about it?" I asked, my eyes meeting his. "Why would I tell you that if I'm not 100% sure? It came from my heart," he replied, a genuine smile on his face. My heart raced. I couldn't believe it. He really did like me. I felt the urge to kiss him, but I resisted. I could sense that he wanted to make out with me too, but he was holding back.

"Don't use up too much of your energy today, we're going to a party," he instructed me. I gulped. "Okay, pick me up," I managed to say while we were doing floor drills. He chuckled. "Be ready after practice," he ordered.

I did what he said, saving my energy for tonight's party that TJ had invited me to. We finished a couple of plays and learned new strategies of attack before we were dismissed. My mentor gave me some advice on how to maintain my agility and attentiveness to the volleyball, as well as tips for a healthier diet. I guessed Elliot had mentioned what had happened between us last night.

I declined Elliot's offer to drive me home, not wanting to bother him too much. Instead, I made my way home as usual and started getting ready for the party. TJ had instructed me to wear something semi-formal yet classy, as it was his cousin's birthday party. I was excited because I already had an outfit in mind for the occasion. I loved dressing up. Although I was openly gay, my parents supported my decision to wear men's clothes. It made me feel more comfortable, and I could let out my inner diva.

I took a quick shower and put on my favorite perfume before I started getting ready for the party. I had already planned out my outfit - a plain white long sleeves polo with two buttons undone to show a bit of my chest, paired with black fitted slacks and a leather belt. I even wore pumps to match TJ's height. To complete the look, I added a rounded pearl necklace and a beaded bracelet for a touch of sophistication.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, feeling confident in my outfit. I was excited to show it off to everyone at the party. I checked the time and realized TJ would be here soon to pick me up.

**Author's note: This picture is how I envisioned what Apol was wearing

I was feeling a bit anxious about my appearance, so I decided to put on some light makeup just to enhance my features. I wasn't sure what to expect from tonight's party, but I wanted to look my best just in case.

As we were getting ready to leave, the doorbell rang, and I quickly rushed downstairs. To my surprise, it was TJ at the front door. My parents were equally surprised to see him, and I could sense their curiosity about who he was.

TJ looked stunning in his suit with slicked-back hair and a cleanly-shaved face. I couldn't help but feel a bit flustered at the sight of him.

I told my parents that I would be out tonight for a party and might return home before 2:00 am. They didn't have time to scold me since I quickly left the house, eager to spend time with TJ.

"Wow, you look amazing," TJ commented as soon as he saw me. "Thank you, you look great too," I replied, genuinely impressed by how handsome he looked.

We made our way to the party, and I was excited to spend the night with TJ. I felt grateful to have him by my side and couldn't wait to see what the night had in store for us.

👑👑👑

Author's Note:

AN/: Hi there! It looks like Apol and TJ will get along more right? 

What do you think about this chapter? 

Let me know your thoughts! 💜

Vote and add this story to your reading list.