Part 34

👑👑👑

Didn't know Elliot has the talent for singing, 

As I was listening to the lyrics I suddenly realize how sincere and passionate he was to express his feelings toward someone. 

🎶Breathe deep, breathe clear know that I'm here, know that I'm hereWaitingStay strong, stay gold you don't have to fear, you don't have to fearWaitingI'll see you soon, I'll see you soon
How could a heart like yours ever love a heart like mine? How could I live before? How could I have been so blind? You opened up my eyes you opened up my eyes sleep sound, sleep tight🎤

As I lay in bed, feeling groggy and unwell, I suddenly felt a hand on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Elliot standing by my bedside. His soothing voice immediately calmed my mind, and I closed my eyes again, listening to him sing.

When I opened my eyes again, he asked me how I was feeling. I replied with a smile that I was feeling better. I noticed that he was dressed casually, reminding me that our training camp was scheduled for today.

Elliot assured me that I was good to travel, and I realized that I did feel better than the past few days. I checked the time, it was only 7:00 am, but he was already here checking up on me. He told my mom that he would look after me during the trip to Utah, and I was grateful to have him with me. My mom agreed with him, and I could feel my anxiety starting to dissipate.

Thankfully, my bags were already packed, so I was ready to go. My mom called out from downstairs that breakfast was ready, and Elliot helped me down the stairs. We had breakfast together before I excused myself to take a bath and get ready for the training camp.

As I stood under the shower, I couldn't help but feel grateful for Elliot's presence in my life. His voice had always been a source of comfort for me, and now, his care and concern were helping me get through this difficult time. I knew that the training camp would be challenging, but with Elliot by my side, I felt ready to take on anything.

I streamed He loves me too - by Cece Peniston playing the background in my speakers inside my bathroom.  

As I stand in front of the mirror, I feel like Miss Jazell Barbie Royale, the Miss Continental USA, inside the bathroom, grooving and lip-syncing to the music. 

I can't help but smile and sway my hips to the beat. Truth be told, I want Elliot to hear my choice of music because I really like him. 

He's been so good to me, and I appreciate what he's willing to do for me. I know that if he needs me, I'll be there for him. 

I'm slowly realizing that he's becoming more and more real to me.After taking my time freshening up in the shower, I slowly make my way out of the bathroom. 

To my surprise, I see Elliot standing outside my room, waiting for me. "Oh, thought you were downstairs," I say, trying to hide my excitement. 

 "Yeah, I have to look out for you," he responds shyly.I smile to myself, realizing that he's always like this towards me, and instead of pushing him away, I should reward him. I then pull down my towel, revealing my body as I change. 

My confidence never fades, and I'm thankful for my complexion.

I notice Elliot looking at me intently.I walk closer to him, grab his hands, and let him touch my chest and ass. I want him to feel my body as if it belongs to him. 

As the song "Cater 2 U" by Destiny's Child plays in the background, I kiss him. We take it slow, and he's so gentle. I feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me back. 

We don't do anything further, and I'm blushing as I get dressed, with his help. I do this because I want to reassure him that I appreciate his gestures towards me, and because I'm attracted to him. 

 We then tell my parents that we're off to school and wait for the bus that will take us to the airport. Elliot and I arrive at the gym earlier than the others, but the coaching staff is already there. 

 "Hey, Mr. Moore and Mr. Capuno? Apol, your mom called me yesterday about your condition. Are you good to travel?" Coach asks as he approaches us. 

 "Yeah, about that coach, I'm feeling better now," I reply cheerfully, not wanting them to doubt bringing me to the training camp."You sure?" Coach follows up."Yes, coach, thanks to Elliot as well," I assure him. He looks relieved. 

"Okay, so I'm going to pair you up with Mr. Moore to look after you throughout this camp, alright?" he looks at Elliot, waiting for his response. 

"Will do, coach. I'll look after him," Elliot replies.Coach then lets us settle and wait for the others. Elliot and I wait inside the gym, listening to the same song using one earphone. 

We sit at the bleacher's bench, facing one another. If you're not a member of the team and you saw us, you might think we are together, but we're not.Soon after, the others come in, shoving each other playfully. They greet us before settling in. 

TJ wants to have a word with me outside, so I tell Elliot to wait for a while. I then follow TJ outside of the gym."What do you need?" I ask him curiously."Why didn't you tell me you're sick yesterday?" He asks me."I need to report everything to you now?" I retort.He's speechless. 

"I'm confused. You said you liked me?" he replies, sounding hurt.

I can't deny it, I feel guilty. I've been ignoring TJ for weeks now, and I don't have a good reason for it. When he confronted me about it, I retorted, almost in a whisper, "Everybody likes you TJ." But the truth is, I've been receiving a lot of hate lately because people think I'm making all of my teammates gay.

It's ridiculous, I know, but some of my classmates are spreading rumors that I'm influencing them to be gay just because I'm open and liberated. They've even gone so far as to say that I'm not good enough for the team and that I'm going to ruin the reputation of the school. It's all because Elliot came out as bisexual, and I guess that made me a threat in their eyes.

So, I've been distancing myself from TJ. If people found out about us, he could be issued, and I don't want to be the reason why he doesn't get considered for a scholarship just because he's gay too. I know TJ is gay, but he's not open about it, and I don't want him to expose himself and be deprived of opportunities.

"Because I'm with Elliot now," I added, trying to justify my behavior. But deep down, I know I'm being rude to him, and I can sense his frustration from when he balled his fist.

"Then explain to me why you keep on coming when I asked you to come over," he rebutted, and I was the one speechless. "Explain to me why you give me pleasure if you're not down for commitment!" He fired again.

"I'm just horny," I lied. It's what I'm good at.

The truth is, those nights, I came to him willingly because I want him. I really want him. But we're not good for each other. He has a good career in front of him, and I don't want to take that away from him.

"Fuck you, you're the worst," he told me before storming off back to the gym.

I felt awful, but I composed myself before heading back to the gym as well. We then hopped inside the bus and made our way to the airport. Elliot, as he promised coach, was with me all the time.

👑👑👑

Authors Note: 

Thank you for reading this chapter. 

Read, vote & add this story to your library 😘