➿ Chapter 20 ➿

AN: Tss .. may BS dapat ito e kaya lang ewan ko ba nabura lahat, umulit tuloy ako.. kaya ayun natamad na akong magtype. Hehe sa susunod nalang ang BS.

Enjoy reading ツ
And please do vote guys ♥☆★

____________________________________

Don't leave Me

I found Gab in the living room, standing near the open balcony door with his cell phone pressed to his ear. Nakatalikod siya sa direksiyon ko, so I had a few short moments para pagnasaan ang kamacho-han niya.

I swallowed lightly, he looked so yummy I could have died on the spot and gone straight to heaven. I groaned against the sudden need pooling between my legs.

Seriously? Ang pervy ko ! He didn't even need to say a word, and I was already considering begging him to take me right here .. right now. On the spot !

Pervy. I told myself again. I can't helped it, kaw kaya magkaboylet ng ganito kagwapo at macho. Tss tingnan ko lang kung di ka manggigil.

Coughing lightly, I stepped into the living room, my eyes fixed on him. And then he turned and a panty-dropping smile jerked his lips.

Hayyy .. He's so hot ! And it's too hot. Para akong sinisilaban sa sobrang init na nararamdaman ko.

' Hi . Had a good day? ' he asked in a low and throaty tone, sexy as hell.

I swallowed hard, forgetting my voice. He walked toward me and bent down to place a soft kiss on my lips as his hand moved to my lower back. I couldn't breathe with the intense sensation.

Smiling I muttered, ' It was good. What about you ? ' My voice barely found its way out of my throat.

' It's getting better and better everyday .. ' His eyes was fixed into mine, sending me shiver down my spine. His thumb brushed my lower lip and a frown crossed his face, as though he couldn't decide whether to kiss it. I wanted to make that decision easy for him so I gently pressed my mouth against his thumb while my eyes remained connected with him. His breathing became shallow as I started to suck his finger into my mouth, pulling it in and out.

' Is this your version of saying you're sorry for being home this late ? ' he said huskily.

' Nope, this is my way of letting you know .. that I love you so much. And I want you ... ' I whispered against his hand.

A few moments later, he leaned forward until his hot breath caressed the corner of my mouth. We were so close. Inches away.

' You smell great, ' Gab whispered, his deep voice turning my knees to melted cream. The smell of his body and the feel of his breath on my skin sent a shudder through my body, rocking me to the core. My gaze focused on his lips, pleading with them to kiss me.

He grinned at me, ' Laters, Baby. ' and pinched the tip of my nose.

And then he pulled away. I exhaled harshly, frustrated na napamura ako. Teased !

' Let me show you something,'  He said. Napaka-cool ng hitsura niya. How could he be like this ? He will seduce me then suddenly leave me hanging. Tss.

Hinawakan niya ako sa kamay nang hindi parin ako tumitinag sa kinatatayuan ko at hinila ako papunta sa kwarto namin. Lumapit siya sa side table ng kama namin at may kinuha sa drawer.

Napakunot ang noo ko. Ano kaya iyon ?

Nakangiti siya lumapit sakin.

' What's this ? ' I gasped nang iabot niya ang isang maliit na white box sakin.