ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: based off "I don't wanna be nice, you know that." originally written as a Loki that my friend colonelcalgary wanted to see me write, but they gave me the idea to turn it into a Wilbur au.

request: kinda - i guess ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur had been on Earth for about two years now. surprisingly, he hadnt tried to take over the world or destroy it in his spare time. he preferred to spend his time alone or with you doing random daily tasks that he would normally criticize if anyone else made him do, with you it was different.

everything was different with you and Wilbur loved it. Wilbur had an attitude to put it lightly. he was not the biggest fan of others, but he loved you dearly. being with you was one place that he felt safe and where he wasnt being judged. you were everything to the half frost-giant, and that is why he was torturing himself trying to be nicer.

he was meeting your parents soon and he wanted to give them a good impression by not being rude or sarcastic for once. he genuinely wanted them to like him, because he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you. Wilbur was a very traditional man and getting your parents blessing was something he valued greatly even if he didn't plan on proposing anytime soon.

"Wil?" you questioned the man sitting on the edge of the bed lost in his own thoughts.

"hm" he hummed looking in the direction of where you were standing in front of the mirror getting ready for dinner with your parents.

"can you zip my dress up please?" you asked him.

a few seconds later you felt his warm hand gently slide across the bare skin of your back. he zipped the dress up quickly but carefully and pulled your back to his front, holding you close.

his hand slowly wandered the shape of your hips and made its way up to your chin gently turned your head and left a sweet kiss on your lips.

"you look absolutely divine darling" Wilbur stated huskily with his signature smirk on his face, taking a step back and admiring your figure in the emerald green form fitting dress you wore to match his suit. the dress hugged all the right curves and accentuated them. the beauty you held would always blow Wilbur's mind, he had never seen someone so perfect in his life and hes been alive for quite a long time, over a thousand years.

"move you giant oaf" you giggled pushing him out of the way playfully to go and grab your shoes

sitting down in the armchair that occupied the corner of the room you began to put on your heels. But before you could even slip it on your foot Wilbur was on his knees on the floor in front of you slipping them gently on your feet. he sent you a rare soft smile and pressed a kiss to the palm of your hand before he stood up, dusting his suit lightly.

"are you ready to leave darling?" he asked.

"let me grab my bag." you answered quickly.

he held his hand for you to grab and gently helped you stand up and when you went to walk away, he spun you around into his chest. before you even got the chance to ask him what was wrong, he leaned down and pressed a passionate kiss against your lips.

a few moments later you pulled away with a slightly red face and went to grab your bag meeting him by the door.

"remember you have to play nice tonight love." you pestered him knowing that he was dreading putting up a nice front for such a long period of time. he would do it though if it meant that you were happy, he would do anything for you.

Wilbur  let out a quiet groan of disagreement before stating "I dont want to be nice, and you know that"

701 words

this is very different from my normal writing but i hoped you all liked it!

like i said this was originally a loki oneshot.

written on 03.05.2021