ᶠᵒᵒᵈ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: you bring your boyfriend Techno food and coffee during a stream after hearing him mention that he hasn't been getting much sleep lately due to trying to get content.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you haven't been able to visit your boyfriend Techno for a few days as you have been extremely busy with work and school. you decided to take a break from school work and watch your boyfriend's stream. he was currently practicing parkour on the mcc training sever. he was complaining that he was hungry but he didn't have any food in his house.

you being you good girlfriend you are decided that you'd bring him some groceries and food. from all of the extra hours you've been working you had brought in some extra cash. grabbing your purse and car keys you headed to your car to go to the nearest grocery store.

once you got to Walmart you started to grab the essentials and easy things for Techno to cook as he wasn't the best cook. starting off with some fruits and veggies then grabbing bread and some lunch meat so he could make a quick sandwich. forty five minutes later you were in the checkout line putting the groceries on the conveyor belt. the total for all of the groceries was about $150 which is too bad for almost a full cart of groceries.

after you packed all the stuff away in your car you decided to stop by Dunkin Donuts and get a iced coffee for Techno and iced tea for yourself. you also stopped at Wendy's grabbing a meal for him so you wouldn't have to cook dinner as you were feeling tired. texting Techno that you were on your way before starting to drive.

when you arrived at Techno's you let yourself him with the key he had given you after you two had been together for a year. as soon as you walked in you heard him talking to his stream chat. you knocked on the door of his office before opening it slightly. He turned around in his chair telling his chat he would be right back and muted himself. he stood up and walked over to where you were standing in the doorway and said "hi y/n I missed you" and hugged you. you sighed content to be held by him after not seeing him for over a week.

slightly pulling away from the hug you look up at him and softly mention you brought him some groceries and food and that it's in the kitchen. Techno had a shocked look on his face and hugged you tightly pressing a kiss to the top of your head. he muttered that he was going to end his stream and meet you in the kitchen.

as you made your way to the kitchen to start unpacking the groceries while waiting for Techno to join you so you could eat dinner together. once he came into the kitchen you were done packing the groceries away and you two went to the living room to eat your dinner while watching a movie. you guys spent the rest of the night binge watching marvel movies and ended both ended up falling asleep on the couch wrapped in each others arms.

548 words.

ignore this if you see this being republished in feb i'm going through and changing technos real name to techno