įµ‡įµ˜āæ ā±āæ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ ā» įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— Ā²

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

summary: pregnancy journey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

telling his friends

"are you ready" you asked your boyfriend Nick. your hand resting on the barely visible baby bump. a huge grin on his face "I can't wait to tell them I can't wait to see their faces." nobody besides you, Nick, and both of your parents knew about the baby.

the baby was a huge surprise for the two of you but since finding out the idea of having a baby excited you two. "i'm so happy" Nick spoke while placing his hand on your stomach. "come on! let's go!" Nick said while pulling you behind him to his computer.

logging onto discord making sure his facecam was on before joining the call with an already waiting George and Clay both having their facecams on per Nicks instructions.

"we have some exciting news" Nick spoke quickly "tell us" George pushed. "uh well y/n's pregnant! i'm gonna be a dad! you're gonna be uncles."

immediately screaming could be heard from both George and Clay. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH" "CONGRATULATIONS" "I CALL DIBS ON BEING GODFATHER" Nick started to join them and you just laughed at their excitement.

first doctors appointment

"i'm nervous" you spoke with your voice slightly shaking. "I just want the baby to be healthy" you said. Nick grabbed your hand while eyes still focused on the road ahead of him and spoke softly "it'll be alright just imagine in another few minutes we'll see our baby for the first time."

ten minutes later you reached the doctors office and sat down in the waiting room after being checked in waiting to be called. small conversation exchanged between you and Nick while waiting. "y/n l/n?" the nurse called out.

glancing at Nick the two of you stood up and followed her into the back where the examination rooms were. the nurse checked your weight and height before leading you into a room telling you that the doctor will be in shortly.

a knock on the door sounded a few minutes later opening it the doctor spoke "hi i'm doctor jones, it's great to meet you y/n. who's this?" he gestured towards Nick. Nick stood and held his hand out for a handshake and said "i'm Nick her boyfriend and the baby's father."

"let's get started" the doctor spoke. "placing the ultrasound machine on your stomach after doing a few other exams and asking basic questions. you felt your breath hitch in your throat when you saw the baby's face on the monitor and you heard the soft thumping of its heartbeat. looking at Nick you saw his eyes were watery but glued to the screen not moving for a second.

"the baby looks perfectly healthy and the heartbeat sounds strong. i'll prescribe some vitamins for you. would you like a picture?" before you even had the chance to speak Nick agreed immediately. the doctor soon left the room and Nick spoke "oh my god. did you see it? our baby that's our baby." he pressed a kiss to your forehead still in shock.

once the two of you got home Nick took a picture of the ultrasound and sent it to Clay and George. receiving excited text messages back. he couldn't stop smiling and looking at the ultrasound.

first kicks

you were stood in the kitchen making some dinner for you and Nick. he was in his bedroom playing minecraft practicing minecraft championship parkour.

chopping veggies at the counter you felt the baby move around but thought nothing of it. you were around four months pregnant and the baby was very active. you were anxious to feel the baby kick as it hasn't yet. Nick was very excited always talking to the baby telling it to kick. he was always talking to your growing stomach trying to tell the baby to kick.

while waiting for the water to boil you placed your hands on your stomach gently rubbing circles on it. gasping a few seconds later. it was slightly painful but gentle at the same time. unsure if it was a kick or the baby readjusting itself. but you felt it again a few minutes later.

you yelled out "babe come here now!" seconds later a worried Nick made his way into the kitchen slightly out of breath from running "what what's wrong?"

"the baby kicked" you said Nick walked closely placing his hands on your bump waiting for movement. a few second later you felt another kick "oh my god" Nick grinned "the baby's finally kicking! hi baby i'm your dad I already love you so much."

822 words

as highly requested here part 2.

sorry it took awhile. i kinda had writers block for this and people kept asking for an update so i tried to write this as quick as i could.

debating on writing a part 3 based on labor and delivery.

unedited

written on 10.25.2020